Hermes Cabag Pics...As requested

I bought a Cabag last year then had a change of heart and sold it. Now I'm kicking myself! It's a very nice bag with features you don't find in a Garden Party such as two pockets.

Hi Sinatra! Thank for posting pictures of your Hermes Cabag. It's beautiful! I recently bought one in orange. Any tips on how to protect the canvas before using it? I had been searching for ways to care /maintain the canvas. I hope you can give some advice. Thank you! :smile:

I really like the cabag and am thinking to have one..

But I'm a little bit worry about the canvas. Cabag use canvas, right? Not toile. Do you think that this bag need high maintenance and easy to get dirty?

I also try to browse many colors of cabag, and could not find any website/blog with reference about that. The hermes website also could not give many information about the colors cabag that they produced. Any idea?

Thanks for your info..

I really like the cabag and am thinking to have one..

But I'm a little bit worry about the canvas. Cabag use canvas, right? Not toile. Do you think that this bag need high maintenance and easy to get dirty?

I also try to browse many colors of cabag, and could not find any website/blog with reference about that. The hermes website also could not give many information about the colors cabag that they produced. Any idea?

Thanks for your info..
Yes, feetre, Cabag is canvas. To me, it's much easier to clean and more sturdy than canvas. My Cabag is étoupe, and needs quite no maintenance, even being heavily used. As for cw, they are seasonal. Mine is quite old. For what I know, it was issued in the classical H cw : black, étoupe, orange, more recently bleu lin, feu, soufre, and bicolor too.

Just stumbled across this thread after a cabag caught my eye on h.com. It looks like a fun bag for summer but it looks very lightweight and delicate. I've never seen one in person and the pictures I've seen of it kind of remind me of a (more structured) beach bag. Can anyone comment on how much weight this bag can carry?

I am loving this bag, have not seen it in person yet. How is the weight of the bag?

I was just in Hermes yesterday and tried on this bag. It's lightweight and seems very versatile. The SA explained that it's a treated canvas, though I forgot what he called it, and so it's very weatherproof - he said the rain will just ball up and slide right off and won't get soaked into the fabric! I'd really like to get one myself but they only had black. He said it's more a spring/summer bag, so I would have to wait until next year for more colors...

I purchased my Cabag about 2 years ago. I rarely use it because it's just too small. I should have bought a larger size.

Attachments

• 20140706_130233_1-hires.jpg
    20140706_130233_1-hires.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 813
  • 20140706_130326_1-hires.jpg
    20140706_130326_1-hires.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 808