Hermes bride-a-brac case

I took these photos a little while ago to show another TPFer the difference in sizing between the GM and the PM. I just grabbed a few items off my bathroom counter, so let me know if you want to see what else fits in it. For me, the PM would be too small for 2-3 weeks. It is actually pretty small, probably better for daily make up items. The GM is voluminous and holds a lot. You can see even with my full size contact lens solution and other items, there is still a lot of room left! The contact lens solution barely fits in the PM. (Yes I know there are travel size solutions- just demonstrating size difference.) I wish there was a medium option actually!
PS I also have the large neobain pouches and these have more depth, so definitely holds more!
IMG_8670.jpegIMG_8669.jpegIMG_8671.jpeg

I took these photos a little while ago to show another TPFer the difference in sizing between the GM and the PM. I just grabbed a few items off my bathroom counter, so let me know if you want to see what else fits in it. For me, the PM would be too small for 2-3 weeks. It is actually pretty small, probably better for daily make up items. The GM is voluminous and holds a lot. You can see even with my full size contact lens solution and other items, there is still a lot of room left! The contact lens solution barely fits in the PM. (Yes I know there are travel size solutions- just demonstrating size difference.) I wish there was a medium option actually!
PS I also have the large neobain pouches and these have more depth, so definitely holds more!
View attachment 5889903View attachment 5889904View attachment 5889905
Thank you for these! Looks like both sizes will hold a tooth brush and hair brush but the small size possibly not much else. Would it be right to say the large size will hold usual size toiletries and the smaller size better off with travel size?

Does anyone know if this is hard to score in store? I wanna get a new sales associate to build up for my wishlist but I found it on the US website this am and I purchased the orange one in the large size. Did I do the right thing?

Does anyone know if this is hard to score in store? I wanna get a new sales associate to build up for my wishlist but I found it on the US website this am and I purchased the orange one in the large size. Did I do the right thing?
You could always get another one with your SA. Different size or color way. They’re not super hard to get but also not always available. I think if you really like it then you made the right move. Plus it’s not a super high priced piece so it should t move the needle too much either way. Enjoy your new piece!

Reactions: joannilovesChanel