Hermes bride-a-brac case

maysie

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
Hi has anyone any opinions on the new ( I think it’s new) bride a brac case?

I’m thinking it maybe better than the lv packing cube for keeping on the dressing table as a piece, putting in my lindy or toolbox ( bade organizer)

Has only seen it irl? I’m not near a h store so online is the only option for me...

Attachments

• 14C38AC6-39B6-439C-B972-F36D8EEDB695.png
    14C38AC6-39B6-439C-B972-F36D8EEDB695.png
    586.4 KB · Views: 966
It depends on whether you want people to see you walking around with a toiletry case. Good option for the beach or on holiday.
Omg! I am such an h victim . I actually love this and totally see myself using it. Perhaps not for the office but on holidays or weekends... I assume is some kind of wipeable nylon? And we can stash our he lipsticks in.:biggrin:

Hahaha! Glad I found this and there are people who somehow thinks the way I do. It has a canvas exterior, i find it cute and thinking to use it as an errand bag too.. when i was trying it on my SA said he’s gonna laugh at me if i use it as a handbag but i think it should work fine as one.. just for my keys and cardholder then good to accompany me to the grocery when i don’t feel so dressy.. i also picture myself in a sundress holding one in the beach or one of this sitting next to me. i have seen the navy blue and the turquoise one and today, the beige/white was like talking to me to get her.. urgh! My only concern is if it gets dirty.

Attachments

• DEACE8D1-326F-4B5F-9AAA-1EAE6BEE9F41.jpeg
    DEACE8D1-326F-4B5F-9AAA-1EAE6BEE9F41.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 630