Hermes Boutiques in France (besides Paris)

Just had a great experience in Strasbourg! Never planned to spend 2-hr trying on so many leather goods non-stop on the day we arrived. SA just kept bringing out boxes after boxes! Although they don't have the size I was originally looking for, but got something even better! Strasbourg is a very beautiful place to stay & to explore the history & the amazing almost 100YR Cathédrale!
Omg u must do a reveal!!! What did u get? Thinking of going there as well...

Omg u must do a reveal!!! What did u get? Thinking of going there as well...

Will do soon once I organize all misc. stuffs that's been waiting on my desk the past 2 weeks!

Oops..I meant the Cathédrale is almost 1000YR. They will have a big celebration in 2015 as the church's foundation was back in 1015! I'm very impressed of this sandstone church!

I am going to Switzerland, is the Crans, Gstaad stores any good because i tried the Bern and Geneva stores and they straight up told me that they won't offer me a bag because they only offer to locals living in Bern/Geneva.

My friend gets some of her B/K's from Geneva whenever she is in the neighborhood, and she is not local. I don't know about the other stores, but I heard Gstadd is very picturesque.

My friend gets some of her B/K's from Geneva whenever she is in the neighborhood, and she is not local. I don't know about the other stores, but I heard Gstadd is very picturesque.

I was offered to be on the list once in Geneva around 2012. They said it normally takes a few months to get a bag in but I would have to travel back there to personally pick it up

Dear ladies,

I am planning to visit France in Dec and am hoping to visit stores outside of Paris. I am thinking about Lille and Rouen stores because of the short train ride. Has anyone had experience in either store? Is it worth visiting both stores? What would be the best time to go (e.g. week days or Saturday? morning or afternoon?)? I am hoping to buy leather goods b/k, clutches, Constance etc. Of course I understand it's hard to score these items everywhere but want to try my luck:smile:)

Thank you in advance!!

If you are in Lyon, do check out the store. It is pretty small but well stocked. It does get rather crowded so you'll have to be prepared to wait to get served. Many bracelets including exotic CDCs and I even saw 3 Kellys being showed to some customers.

If you are in Lyon, do check out the store. It is pretty small but well stocked. It does get rather crowded so you'll have to be prepared to wait to get served. Many bracelets including exotic CDCs and I even saw 3 Kellys being showed to some customers.

OMG! lyon is only 3 hours away from me! i reeeeally wanna go now

I spent a lovely hour and a half in the Hermes boutique located in Lyon. My SA was English speaking Julien who was friendly and professional at the same time. He took his time to show me the Evelyne bag in different colours and he was also very pleasant and patient in replying to my many questions as a Hèrmes newbie.

The Lyon boutique has an impressive selection of bags which also come in different colours. It was not crowded and I never felt rushed.

Lyon is only 1 hour and 45 minutes from Paris (Gare de Lyon to the Part Dieu train station). It is a beautiful city with an impressive culinary offer. And the shopping isn't bad either.

Slightly off topic but noticed that the H.com in France has not carried Kelly wallets for a long time. I want to order one and have it shipped to my friend there since she will be visiting the US in the summer. Could save a few hundred dollars with the weak Euro.

Can any members from Europe tell me if Kelly wallets are rare nowadays ? even in the stores ?

TIA.