Hermes Boutiques in France (besides Paris)

Hi ! Does anyone know how far from Paris to Megeve? I'm going to London and Paris early September. Will only be in Paris on weekend and I found out only 3 shops in France open on sun which are Megeve, Courchevel, and deauville. Which one should I go to as I only have a night in Paris.

Hi ! Does anyone know how far from Paris to Megeve? I'm going to London and Paris early September. Will only be in Paris on weekend and I found out only 3 shops in France open on sun which are Megeve, Courchevel, and deauville. Which one should I go to as I only have a night in Paris.

Deauville is 200 km from Paris
Mégère is 600
Courchevel is 660

I would go to Deauville!
You won't have the time to go to Megève and Courchevel. Those cities are in the mountains.
Deauville is close to Paris and you Will love it!

Last edited:
Deauville is 200 km from Paris
Mégère is 600
Courchevel is 660

I would go to Deauville!
You won't have the time to go to Megève and Courchevel. Those cities are in the mountains.
Deauville is close to Paris and you Will love it!

Thank you so much Mariapia for your information. I will take your advice. Have a good day !

I just returned from a trip to Provence, where we stopped in the Aix-en-Provence and Avignon boutiques. Both were smaller than than other stores I have visited, and has been discussed previously, Avignon is a franchise store (confirmed by my SA in Paris) and had limited stock in scarves, jewelry, and VERY limited stock in bags. My SA in Avignon actually pointed out the empty bag cases and the non-bag items they had displayed in them to make them look less forlorn, when I asked about bag availability. The Aix store is bigger, with better stock, but they practically laughed at me when I asked about the possibility of getting a Birkin or Kelly, even after picking out a few items for purchase. I'm glad I stopped by FSH, as I ended up getting my dream bag there!

Hi, I am thinking of spending a few days in Courchevel mid-Dec, does anyone know if the boutique has a good selection of bags and accessories? I specifically want a K28 or 32 in Gold which I know will be a long shot but any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi

Has anyone been to the Dijon store recently?

My partner has said that I can choose my birthday present from the store. Just wondered if they stock change plates, china and maybe Hermy (horses)

Alex

Hi everyone. I went to this shop where i think not many TPF'ers talks about. It is 1 hour drive from my place. I was surprised that it is rather a big one. It was a surprise for me because Deauville is a small village but many rich people live there. Very Nice place indeed.

So here are my 2 items from the Shop.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,887
Hi everyone. I went to this shop where i think not many TPF'ers talks about. It is 1 hour drive from my place. I was surprised that it is rather a big one. It was a surprise for me because Deauville is a small village but many rich people live there. Very Nice place indeed.

So here are my 2 items from the Shop.

So chic I love these ! I saw them in person the other day and they're beautiful.