Hermes Belt Dilema - Please help

quinn's mom put down your 4pm snack. i won't b.s. you. i'm thin, i like myself, i look decent in the right clothes. and i've got enough extra skin sloping down my stomach to make an agenda.:sick: it's taken me a long time to be able to look at myself in the mirror before/after a shower. big big issues for the first time in my lucky little hyper-metabolism life. you NEVER know about anyone, and that is why you should never judge yourself against someone else. for all you know the beautiful woman you are admiring across a restaurant has 6 toes on one foot, and all of them have hairy knuckles. :Push: :supacool:

Yeah, what the hell is with that? I'm back to my pre-babies weight, but I swear, I still have excess lard that runs and inch below my belly button, all the way around......muffin top......like a bloody life-ring from a ship....

K, I can't believe you can still wear your size 70 belt!!:wtf: I tried on a 75 belt and had to suck my guts in just to be able to wear it on the very last notch. :crybaby: Oh, and I don't look at myself in the mirror unless I'm fully dressed!

Ladies....

You make me smile. I had a killer waist before the baby...I thought I was alone and doing something wrong that this extra "Life ring" had not gone away yet. I know it will someday... hopefully....

Thank you all for your honesty. I will be less hard on myself today!

If any of you are nursing...I have heard that the body retains that last extra bit of weight around the middle until you are done...don't know if it is true or not...

For real??! Well, that sucker had better wither soon then.

Ladies....

You make me smile. I had a killer waist before the baby...I thought I was alone and doing something wrong that this extra "Life ring" had not gone away yet. I know it will someday... hopefully....

Thank you all for your honesty. I will be less hard on myself today!

If any of you are nursing...I have heard that the body retains that last extra bit of weight around the middle until you are done...don't know if it is true or not...

Really? Really? :wtf:
To weaning I shall go! :wlae:

Now now...wean when you are good and ready!!!! :smile:

A lactation consultant I know had mentioned that to me. She said as much as you loose weight quicker if nursing, for many women, their body will hold onto that last 5 to 10 lbs of "baby weight". This is evolution's/nature's way of making sure the baby would not starve should something happen to your food supply. This is why most women can fit the clothes back on around their thighs, and butt and such, but have problems with the waist.

It can take awhile to get back after weaning, but not as slow as the inital weight loss. You may also have issues with your transabdominal muscles separating. No doubt we all need to recondition our abdominals after a baby.

Yeah I keep thinking "another Hermes or a flat stomach. Hmmmmmm." Watching all the miracles on Dr. 90210 and Extreme Makeover aren't helping my resolve to do it alone.

A new belt...such decisions...black w/ GH (already have black w/ PH)...ebene...croc??? Hmmm...

No muffin top...wishful thinking...related to age, wine, some carbs...not bebe... Gazoo...and I also work out several times a week...ugh...note to self...stay focused...plug along... Back to belt fantasies...

as a mum with a 16 month old i sold my vintage collier de chien as it was a 65cm and i always felt i was breathing in when i wore it! i wanted somethng you could wear with jeans and that baby you couldn't, though it made my waist look TINY!!!i have now got an Etrivier in an 80cm which works with all my jeans, regardless of rise, and at a push, on my waist. i have also ordered an ostrich Constance belt in an 85cm for the same reason. i figure i can always have more holes put in if i get smaller!remember we aren;'t all Mrs Beckham!

[
rebc40002-1b.jpg

take a look at the diff. on the buckles. i am obssessed. i need to know if these 2 buckles are 2 diff. items at H : :confused1:

b03176-1.jpg
Pazt, you are right!!! The bottom belt is the Constance and the top belt is the 5382, as someone already pointed out.