Hermes bags questions on other than Birkins/Kellys...

i like the vespa -- and to my eye it has a distinctive hermes look to it.

23_1.JPG

Me Too! I thought I was the only one who liked vespa, because I rarely see any posts about it. I think it looks very casual chic and easy to carry. I particulary fell in love with the mini size which I saw in blue jean, in the Boston store. Perfect for carrying messenger style with just the essentials.

Bolide, Trim and Constance all the way! Love these three girls....don't have a Constance yet (still bemoaning the one that got away!) but it IS on my list of bags to buy.

My Trim I toile/Barenia combination cost $3,300.00 USD a few months ago in NYC. 31cm Bolide in Rouge H Clemence was $5,000.00 in SF just last week.

Isus, Balle de Golf, how rare. It is a gem and I think you should get hold of it. I got a vintage one (1970s) in calf box and it still looks good (sent to Hermes for refurbishment). My SA told me "Hermes do not make it anymore!" and I guess they are not well informed of what their company is doing.

There are 3 lengths to adjust the strap, you can wear it across the body, hang on the shoulder and as a carry-on!

There is a vintage one now at ebay, you can see how it holds its shape after all the years.