Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

All you ladies who helped with wonderful pictures of Awooooo will be happy to know that I finally made up my mind and went for the marine, anthracite and gris. It was a tough call and if my money tree grows back, I will pop for it in the all blues as well. It should be arriving next week! Thanks again!!
So happy for you gracekelly, you will love it I'm sure!!

That's the Della Cavalleria Finesse from FW18, the current season in cw 03. @yodaling1 posted the stock pics here.

@ksuromax Any hint or clues? Or better yet, just do the reveal! :P :biggrin:
I thought I recognized the DCF from your prior post. I haven't seen it listed on the US H website. I wanted to get the green & white version. It's the one scarf this season that I think I can really use. Anyone got any intell on it? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: FizzyWater
On the topic of regrets, I released all my Maxi Twillies. I purchased several of the first issues, and after a couple of years not wearing them I parted ways with them lol. I found the format fun at first but the patterns and colors wuickly receded to the back of my tansu drawers. Anyone else have a problem with them? I have learned not to bother even looking at twillies these days whether small, thin or maxi. Maybe they work best as bag straps in a pinch or as an Obi sash?

And speaking of formats that haven’t worked for me lately, pochettes are now languishing in the tansu too, and must edit those with exception as pocket squares for DH possibly, though they are not conservative enough for him!

View attachment 4250336
View attachment 4250337
View attachment 4250338
Oh dear, apologies. This was supposed to be posted in SOTD thread. Mods, please move my previous post over there!

I've done a sacrilegious thing...Haha! Just got my new Awooooo 100cm and in playing with it, the new huge caretag kept flopping down and was so annoying, as everyone has complained. I didn't feel confidant enough to cut the tag off without damaging the hem, so instead, I tacked the third corner in place---two passes with a doubled navy blue thread (I didn't have burgundy to match the other H stitches). I think one pass really would have been enough to hold it. That's what Hermès should have done. IMG_0544.jpeg

I've done a sacrilegious thing...Haha! Just got my new Awooooo 100cm and in playing with it, the new huge caretag kept flopping down and was so annoying, as everyone has complained. I didn't feel confidant enough to cut the tag off without damaging the hem, so instead, I tacked the third corner in place---two passes with a doubled navy blue thread (I didn't have burgundy to match the other H stitches). I think one pass really would have been enough to hold it. That's what Hermès should have done. View attachment 4250805
I have thought about doing this instead of cutter no off the tag...