Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Still non-plussed in my nearly daily search on H Europe sites without a trace of any/more CWs of Planisphere du Monde etc hitting the shops - in case H doesn’t realise the wisdom of putting them on the market for Christmas and well before next season. What happened to their interest in earning bucks? I am willing and able - show me the goods, please
I'm with you! I've really been looking forward to this scarf. It's funny that the first scarf I saw as preview of this season is the last to appear. My mother was in France a few weeks ago and stopped in at 4 different stores to inquire. One store said "it's not being made". We couldn't tell if that meant it's not being made at present or if it's never going to be made! I hope it's the latter. I've noticed that some scarves trickle in late in the season and through the beginning of the next season, with more colorways showing up long after any were expected. Maybe this is going to be one of those stealth releases and will make appearance through next year?

Reactions: eliwon
I'm with you! I've really been looking forward to this scarf. It's funny that the first scarf I saw as preview of this season is the last to appear. My mother was in France a few weeks ago and stopped in at 4 different stores to inquire. One store said "it's not being made". We couldn't tell if that meant it's not being made at present or if it's never going to be made! I hope it's the latter. I've noticed that some scarves trickle in late in the season and through the beginning of the next season, with more colorways showing up long after any were expected. Maybe this is going to be one of those stealth releases and will make appearance through next year?

When I asked in H Bew Bond Str medio September the head honcho scarf guy just said it will be coming - so holding my breath, this being the only one I want for this season.