Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Finally received my Awoooo. Had some fun playing around with things. Love how soft the C/S is on this one!View attachment 4253877View attachment 4253878View attachment 4253879View attachment 4253880
It's beautiful, @gracekelly ! Congratulations finally getting your Awoooo!

Just popped past my local store, and my SA showed me this new ‘limited release’ scarf they have in. It was called ‘rose’ or ‘un rose’ and was $1000 CAD + tax
I love this one! You're lucky to have it, @romily !

It's beautiful, @gracekelly ! Congratulations finally getting your Awoooo!

I love this one! You're lucky to have it, @romily !
Thank you litchi! I thought I better pounce or it might disappear from the site. My computer knew how to get to the site and picture without me lifting a finger haha!

Thanks to all you ladies for the thumbs up on my pictures and especially to all the ladies who posted their Awooooo and helped me so much!
@litchi , @Bova123 @Maedi @FizzyWater @kipp @dublineuse @ksuromax @QuelleFromage and @bobkat1991 @blydia Enablers all and enjoying their Awooooo in all of the fabulous color options! Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Saw this on the website. The beading doesn't show up very well from the photos.

"Shawl in cashmere and silk with embroidered details (70% cashmere, 30% silk)
This cashmere and silk shawl has been embroidered with beads of different colors creating an exceptional piece."
C$9650
View attachment 4252494
I think I would be afraid to wear this and would end up framing it. Amazing piece!

Reactions: Bethc and scarf1
Love this. I debated between it and the blue. I chose the blue because it is a favorite color and I really am happy with it. I just wonder if I need two Awooos[emoji57]
I am thinking the same thing! The blue is gorgeous and that was my original choice. Later I realized that the one I chose would go with more things, but that doesn't mean that if the funds surface, I won't pop for the blue as well!