Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

one more Pani....
CW 09 Etoupe/ Safran/ Mauve
I did not get this one, DH did... but I have the older version... here both to compare... as you know, the Carree Wash is the one with the Safran border...
View attachment 4259337 View attachment 4259338 View attachment 4259339 View attachment 4259340 View attachment 4259341 View attachment 4259342 View attachment 4259343

Thank you, Pegase for posting these! You’ve made some wonderful choices. This is my favorite Pawnee CW. Do you have any modeling pics by any chance? TIA

I'm with you! I've really been looking forward to this scarf. It's funny that the first scarf I saw as preview of this season is the last to appear. My mother was in France a few weeks ago and stopped in at 4 different stores to inquire. One store said "it's not being made". We couldn't tell if that meant it's not being made at present or if it's never going to be made! I hope it's the latter. I've noticed that some scarves trickle in late in the season and through the beginning of the next season, with more colorways showing up long after any were expected. Maybe this is going to be one of those stealth releases and will make appearance through next year?

I’m in Paris and saw one Planisphere du Monde in a 140. Took a couple of hasty mod shot for you and @eliwon - hope it’s helpful! (Sorry for the unsightly black puffer coat, it’s been really cold here this week!)

IMG_0750.JPGIMG_0751.JPG

I’m in Paris and saw one Planisphere du Monde in a 140. Took a couple of hasty mod shot for you and @eliwon - hope it’s helpful! (Sorry for the unsightly black puffer coat, it’s been really cold here this week!)

View attachment 4260297View attachment 4260298
That is too kind of you! Thank you! It looks quite lovely on you! I'm really hoping to see that red-trimmed dark blue and yellow colorway soon.

last but not least...
I have been waiting for this one for months! and it actually exeeded my expectations... I fear this one wont be the only CW of this 140 Winter Twill...
H en Fil CW 17 Nuit / Vanille
Silky Hungs!
P.
View attachment 4259360 View attachment 4259361 View attachment 4259362 View attachment 4259363 View attachment 4259364 View attachment 4259366
I love this! I've been eyeing it on the website, but haven't seen it modeled or in real life. Your CW, the blue, and the burgundy are very interesting to me. I should go try one on...

Reactions: Joannadyne
I posted them here. :smile:
Does anybody know which Planisphere colorway is hung in this window display? It looks like it could be GR1, but the photos look so different!
Thanks, Wen. Good question, Fugitive. Also the purpley one Joannadyne tried on is not one of the ones posted. Great design, not sure about the CWs for me....

Does anybody know which Planisphere colorway is hung in this window display? It looks like it could be GR1, but the photos look so different!
@FugitiveRouge I believe the one that was shown on the window of the Sydney store is, cw 01.

Thanks, Wen. Good question, Fugitive. Also the purpley one Joannadyne tried on is not one of the ones posted. Great design, not sure about the CWs for me....
The one that @Joannadyne tried on is cw 09 that Yodaling had posted earlier here. :smile:

@FugitiveRouge I believe the one that was shown on the window of the Sydney store is, cw 01.

The one that @Joannadyne tried on is cw 09 that Yodaling had posted earlier here. :smile:
Thank you! Honestly, my brain is mush.
I wish there were darker, more contrasty CWs of Planisphere. But, of course, sometimes IRL one is surprised by the beauty. I hope we see some of these soon!

last but not least...
I have been waiting for this one for months! and it actually exeeded my expectations... I fear this one wont be the only CW of this 140 Winter Twill...
H en Fil CW 17 Nuit / Vanille
Silky Hungs!
P.
View attachment 4259360 View attachment 4259361 View attachment 4259362 View attachment 4259363 View attachment 4259364 View attachment 4259366
I'm a pushover. I was enabled by this and went to the store to twin you. But, they didn't have it in stock. It's probably a good thing, because I own a lot of navy-colored scarves (and love them!) and it has a very similar pinstriped effect as my black and white Parure de Gala.

This cassis was a surprise winner:
IMG_20181123_231724783.jpg IMG_20181123_231223726.jpg IMG_20181123_232052285.jpg