Hermes Apple watch

Hope it's ok for me to pose this question in this thread. Does anyone know where I can get pre-loved Hermes watches authenticated? tPF no longer authenticates watches and neither does Bababebi. Your help is greatly appreciated! THANKS!

Thanks for posting this seasounds!
I measured mine:
View attachment 3930615
It is smaller than yours!
My wrist is about the same size as yours, but my band is an inch smaller - making the band really tight. I’m still working on stretching it though!

Different question- are u able to pay by credit card with your Apple Watch? I’ve tried six times and it reads, click twice so I click and it Never goes through.i feel the vibration so I know it is picking up the card reader, but I click and click and nothing happens....I’ve gone on line to Apple and following their steps TI A

Different question- are u able to pay by credit card with your Apple Watch? I’ve tried six times and it reads, click twice so I click and it Never goes through.i feel the vibration so I know it is picking up the card reader, but I click and click and nothing happens....I’ve gone on line to Apple and following their steps TI A
Honestly - I haven't tried. I still feel silly talking to my watch, I have a ways to go before I start paying for things with it.
Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

Honestly - I haven't tried. I still feel silly talking to my watch, I have a ways to go before I start paying for things with it.
Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

Thanks for responding. I’ve given up on the Apple Pay feature as I can’t get it to work and one has to keep a code lock on it to use it, which is a pain. So I’m just using watch for time, texts, emails, phone, which is sufficient.

Reactions: Cookiefiend

Yes, the Apple Watch can be used for credit card payments. After clicking twice, a picture of my credit card appears, then the transaction goes through. There were a couple of times when it didn't work for me, but I think it was because the store didn't have their system set up properly yet.

Yes, the Apple Watch can be used for credit card payments. After clicking twice, a picture of my credit card appears, then the transaction goes through. There were a couple of times when it didn't work for me, but I think it was because the store didn't have their system set up properly yet.
Thanks for responding, glad to know it can work.Its good for an emergency in case one doesn’t have their wallet.

Reactions: JadeFor3st
I’m about to purchase a strap for my watch in etoupe swift single tour. Do you find this kind of strap breathable?

I’ve been wearing sports band for a month, it gets uncomfortable throughout the day, as it sticks to my wrist. TIA

I’m about to purchase a strap for my watch in etoupe swift single tour. Do you find this kind of strap breathable?

I’ve been wearing sports band for a month, it gets uncomfortable throughout the day, as it sticks to my wrist. TIA
I got the same strap but in Bordeaux back in October and have been wearing it daily, I love it so much. It's comfortable and doesn't make my wrist sweaty like the sport one did sometimes.

I have one in anemone and had been wearing it everyday before I got my swift double tour. It is very comfortable. I would say that it loosened up over time making it a lot more comfortable. It doesn’t stick to my skin. I feel that it is more breathable than the sports band.

Reactions: acrowcounted
I got the same strap but in Bordeaux back in October and have been wearing it daily, I love it so much. It's comfortable and doesn't make my wrist sweaty like the sport one did sometimes.

I have one in anemone and had been wearing it everyday before I got my swift double tour. It is very comfortable. I would say that it loosened up over time making it a lot more comfortable. It doesn’t stick to my skin. I feel that it is more breathable than the sports band.

Thank you so much! I feel like it’s the right decision now.

Reactions: acrowcounted
That makes 2 of us! I’m so impressed with the leather, i bought mine in Nov.
I get it wet every day, accidentally when cooking, no damage, no spots. I’d love to buy a Hermès orange one but they don’t sell them in size 38 mm. Anyway, can’t rave enough about their leather straps. I wore a Rolex for years and didn’t realize how heavy that Gold and SS jeweled strap was.

Hermès swift leather bands are quite soft and breathable and more resistant to water stains than the barenia leather bands.

To be truly breathable, also get the Apple sports loop. It is light and airy and very comfortable.