Hermes Apple watch

They released a new 38 mm Apple Hermès watch band, just ordered it. Kind of a horsey designed strap in black,white,bit of rust. Thought it’d be nice in Spring/ summer when we wear short sleeves. I’ve been using my Bordeaux one daily. Since I bought watch 4 months ago, have only used my Rolex once since then. Love the Apple Watch!

Oops!! It just fell into my cart!! :biggrin:

This one or a different one?
View attachment 4002031
yes-that's it- I've been checking the Hermes site daily plus making calls to Hermes shop about new Apple watches and bands, and when I saw this strap 3 days ago I thought it was new. Last fall I asked if the Hermes watch would come out with a rose toned case instead of silver and gal said they bring new styles out at Christmas but alas, never saw anything new.

I also just noticed that the USA hermes website has Noir single tour 38mm strap available.
Thank you for posting this! I purchased a black box strap over a year ago but lost one of the strap pieces :sad:. I was so upset because the strap was only worn a few times and I couldn't buy a replacement because they were all out of stock. So excited to have a second chance.

New Hermès bands announced for sale at the end of the month! YAY

But a bit disappointed we can’t buy the Eperon d’Or Marine Gala though :sad:

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/03/new-apple-watch-bands-feature-spring-colors-and-styles/

The Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now display contrasting paint details:
  • 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
1A511988-4206-43DF-B276-571CFAC1B180.jpeg AEC8A9B8-A3CB-470B-A81E-35E8AD84C552.jpeg

New Hermès bands announced for sale at the end of the month! YAY

But a bit disappointed we can’t buy the Eperon d’Or Marine Gala though :sad:

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/03/new-apple-watch-bands-feature-spring-colors-and-styles/

The Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour bands now display contrasting paint details:
  • 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
  • 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
View attachment 4009345 View attachment 4009346
I hate when they divide the styles available by 38mm vs 42mm. It really makes no sense to me that the size of your Watch face should determine the type of band you can wear.

It really makes no sense to me that the size of your Watch face should determine the type of band you can wear.

I agree! They should have the leather bands for both watch sizes.

Can anyone explain what “rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop” means? Is it just the edges of the leather and the little loop that holds the end of the strap in place?