Hermes Agenda

shopmom411 said:
I've got a Vision II agenda in Lilac Box leather which I LOVE!!!!! I am FINALLY organized! And, the color makes it easy to find in my bags - I use it not only as an agenda but also as a checkbook holder. It's perfect!

What does a vision II agenda look like? Lilac sounds very pretty. Yes, my agenda also does double duty and I use it as a business card holder.

Love_Cam said:
flossyfigaro has one for sale on ebay. i think its a violet in lizard.

the one that i am going to get zips all the way around.

Thanks for the info -- I didn't realize that that was its name!

Yes, I also like the one that zips around -- handy to keep other documents.

Orange, cyclamen, fuchsia, and vert anis would be good options for your agenda so that you can easily find it in your bag. For durability, maybe go for chevre.

I have a lizard orange GM agenda and i love it. So far, it has resisted all the baging with the stuff inside my bag and still looks brand-spanking new.

thanks la van! i think i'll go for orange, cyclamen or rouge h. i think i might get the orange croc they have in the store, or try to see if they can get rouge h because i love how that looks on croc. and i feel like that would be the most durable too! any thoughts?

alright ladies! i got it today! well kinda...

i went to the store today and was looking through everything and there was a fuschia lizard, violet lizard and yellow leather. well i'm not really a pink girl and my school's rival are purple, so my SA searched for some others. needless to say, the US is way behind in leather goods and there was nothing in croc or ostrich!

so what we decided to do is this: i got the fuschia lizard today (which i am loving!) and when the manager goes in july she is going to order me a croc in braise, the new red color! i am so excited! something to definately look forward to! and maybe the lizard will grow on me while i wait for my croc!

i'll post pics whenever i get a chance!

Love_Cam said:

i went to the store today and was looking through everything and there was a fuschia lizard, violet lizard and yellow leather. well i'm not really a pink girl and my school's rival are purple, so my SA searched for some others. needless to say, the US is way behind in leather goods and there was nothing in croc or ostrich!

so what we decided to do is this: i got the fuschia lizard today (which i am loving!) and when the manager goes in july she is going to order me a croc in braise, the new red color! i am so excited! something to definately look forward to! and maybe the lizard will grow on me while i wait for my croc!

Wow! A fuchsia lizard!! That must be so beautiful. You're going to get one in braise croc too? That's awesome! Please post pictures!!

Btw, my university's color is purple.

Love_Cam said:

what are the dimensions and if you don't mind me asking how much? I need an agenda but do not want the LV logo.

i dont know the exact dimensions actually, but it is definately smaller and so much slimmer than the medium LV. i had the lv and it was just so thick and big, this one is so much more discrete and i love it! the manager and i were talking and she said that she would even take it out as a clutch at night, and now im thinking to do that too!

the leather is about 1000 and the lizard is about 1400

I have a small agenda in lizard in red (not sure of color or technical leather name...) but it has not worn well- the edges have become frayed and beyond repair...but I also have a raspberry zippered agenda in a pebbled leather and that is wearing extreamly well- I carry it every day and use it as an agenda holder & wallet, so am in and out of it several times daily and it's wearing beautifully.

Hey, calling on all Semainier agenda owners! I have zipper Globe trotter agenda and am very happy with it. However, I love the look of Semainier too and I’m thinking about buying one but not sure yet. If you have or had, Semainier agenda, may I ask you following questions: #1) What do you like about you Semainier agenda? #2) What color/leather is/was your Semainier agenda? Please post a pic if you can #3)If you were to change 1 thing about Semainier agenda (except the refill option), what it would be? #4)Do you carry your Semainier agenda in your handbag? #5) How long have you had your agenda? Thank you!

Last edited: