Here's Pictures Of Deana's Twiggy!!!

:heart:
OMG!!! You guys are sooo sweet and kind, and make me feel so good. Besides some book reviewing, I am a wife and fulltime mother. Every woman (but especially moms and wives) can understand what a thankless job it is, and without much praise for all we do day in and day out. So to get these compliments really means so much!! Maybe there is a little jewelry designer, photographer, and decorator inside me dying to come out (certainly no chef or gardner as I am a mess in the kitchen, and my thumb is brown). But I have fun putting things together, and making things unique. To answer pp's question, the charms I have borrowed from my LV suede fringe bucket and pochette, and you all must know by now I make the braids myself. They are easy for me to make because I make & design jewelry as a hobby. Here are close ups of the charms and braids, and one photo to show how beautiful b-bags look in the bright sunshine!!!

Ps....Deco you deffinitely brought tears of happiness to my eyes, thank you!

Attachments

• img4219nr7.jpg
    img4219nr7.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 53
  • img3897pl1.jpg
    img3897pl1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 49
  • img3827sx0.jpg
    img3827sx0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 45
  • img4234as8.jpg
    img4234as8.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 43
  • img4143zw5-1.jpg
    img4143zw5-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 44
Deana, as a mother of four I understand you wholeheartedly :yes: . Juggling between my job & kids (and a big kid :P ) I wonder how I stay sane at all. But when I look at my children.. they're fed, clean, healthy and happy.. all my stress just evaporate.. I am sure you feel the same way :yes:

Deana, as a mother of four I understand you wholeheartedly :yes: . Juggling between my job & kids (and a big kid :P ) I wonder how I stay sane at all. But when I look at my children.. they're fed, clean, healthy and happy.. all my stress just evaporate.. I am sure you feel the same way :yes:

So true!!! My daughters mean the world to me!!! When I was thinking of the lack of thank you's or praise mom's or wives get, I remembered hearing a great qoute...."The only time anyone ever notices the housework, is when it's not done!" Now aint that the truth!!
:rolleyes:

Oh Deana - you're so beautiful :love: !!!! I totally adore your bags - especially the turquoise twiggy which looks GORGEOUS imo :yes: - but also the others in your nice bbag-family :tender: - CONGRATS to each one of them - you've a fantastic taste :flowers: !!!
Are you taking orders and selling those braids ?

Stunning as always Deana. Your bubblegum pink is killing me. It really is. everytime I see that bag I go straight to ebay and check for one. :P

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all of the super sweet girls here on the forum. :love:

Deana, the bag is stunning! :P Glad to see you've put your personal touch to it. Seriously, your bags are just pristine!
Have you started to come around to the Twiggy style yet?

Deana, your turquoise twiggy is BEAUTIFUL! in fact everything is beautiful from the bags, charms and tassles, right down to the pictures! your children and bbags are lucky to have a wonderful mommy like you!!!!

OMG the color of that twiggy is to die for! And your other bags are gorgeous too, lucky girl! You are a much better photographer than me I might add. I got my digital camera a year ago and still don't know how to work it! :confused1: And the braids you add to your bags are so cute. Ohh and I love your avatar! What else is in that closet?:P