Here's my new Toledo hobo!

She arrived from the Q "as is" in great condition. She's a beauty as you can see, already loaded up and got her slouch on! She has been tried on, she was naked of her wrappings etc but I can't find a thing wrong with her. Love the color too. It's a gray day and can't go outside so I took three pics trying to show her glorious color, and I think the last one captured it!View attachment 2481238
View attachment 2481239
View attachment 2481241

AAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkk OMG!! I can't believe you got that from the As Is on the Q!!! Every As Is I have purchased was damaged. I just returned one of the bags that was the recent TSV. It was missing the shoulder strap, registration card (which is no biggie to me) and had someone's Macy's receipt inside. So it went back.

And I just get jealous that other folks can order the As is and they are perfect... Like this Toldedo!!! I love it Rosie.. its gorgeous and its in my favorite Toledo color.. the red. Congrats on getting that one.. its GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you Joy - I wish you could get a good one too! I have had a 100% positive result with "as is". If I ever get a bad one, I will have to reconsider. I took this one right of the box and packed her up I loved her so much! Now if the weather would improve she and I could go for a spin!:smile:

She arrived from the Q "as is" in great condition. She's a beauty as you can see, already loaded up and got her slouch on! She has been tried on, she was naked of her wrappings etc but I can't find a thing wrong with her. Love the color too. It's a gray day and can't go outside so I took three pics trying to show her glorious color, and I think the last one captured it!View attachment 2481238
View attachment 2481239
View attachment 2481241

Great looking bag!!

Great looking bag!!

very pretty!

Congrats, she's gorgeous, love the rouge color!!!

Gorgeous! Rouge looks like a beautiful color. Enjoy!

Mornin' Rosie!

I LOVE your rouge hobo! What a great "As Is" bag, it's looks brand new and beautiful!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Thanks so much everyone - I am loving her!