Here's my new Toledo hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She arrived from the Q "as is" in great condition. She's a beauty as you can see, already loaded up and got her slouch on! She has been tried on, she was naked of her wrappings etc but I can't find a thing wrong with her. Love the color too. It's a gray day and can't go outside so I took three pics trying to show her glorious color, and I think the last one captured it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390934197.754995.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390934217.988002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390934234.616169.jpg

2. Rosie, you did good, girl! I love that and the price is awesome! I should have picked one of those up :smile:. Thank you for the pictures.

3. Congrats Rosie! That's a beauty!!! Congrats on a great deal too!!

4. WOW! She's a beauty, Rosie! :loveeyes: I love that color, and you got a DEAL on that one!! Congrats.

5. Thanks ladies, I am VERY pleased with her! I so appreciate ya'll posting about her being available, cause I would never have checked otherwise.

6. She's beautiful. Is that the Rouge? I ordered one but it hasn't arrived.

7. Thanks, yes its the rouge. Sorry, I forgot to put her full name in!

8. I just love the Toledo leather. That rouge is fabulous. Joy is going to have a fit when she sees your pics. :roflmfao:

9. She's a stunner Rosie! Congrats on getting a good one :smile: The Toledo rouge is a beautiful shade of red. That's a great slouch!

10. Yes, the leather is very supple, and she feels much lighter than the regular florentine which is a real plus.

11. Thanks Twoboyz! I think it was you I have to thank for posting this sale!

12. Oh you are so welcome!

13. Beautiful! I love the stitching on the hobo, don't you? Such a gorgeous bag!

14. Just gorgeous Rosie :loveeyes::heart::loveeyes::heart: I am so thrilled for you that you got a keeper! Enjoy!

15. She's gorgeous Rosie! Congrats!