Here she is!! MY MC SPEEDY!! (LONG! + lots of pics!!)

Thank everyone! I love my bag so much! And thanks sugarcookie for the pic's! I'll definitly will get if heatstamped now!! Just have to go to Brussels (or Paris ;) )!!

I found the datecode, the bag is from august 2006 if i read it right! So now i'm almost sure it was a showpiece, because of the patina+datecode
Makes me kinda love her more, she finaly found a mommy who wanted to take her home!! Lol i'm such a dork

congrats on your lovely mc speedy!! I see that you are from NL too, just a curious question coz my first impression is why did you buy it in Antwerp instead of Amsterdam?

I always go to Antwerp :smile: I live in Breda so that is closer! My dad is a busdriver so i take the bus, which is free for me :biggrin:, and the busdrive is 1 hour
if i take the train to Amsterdam, i have travel 2 hours! And the amsterdam sa's are a bit snotty imo

I always go to Antwerp :smile: I live in Breda so that is closer! My dad is a busdriver so i take the bus, which is free for me :biggrin:, and the busdrive is 1 hour
if i take the train to Amsterdam, i have travel 2 hours! And the amsterdam sa's are a bit snotty imo

some of the SA there sometime can really be .... :censor:
but i always showed them who the boss is :devil:

Oohh I see, it's a pity you did't have nice experience with sa's in amsterdam. If you ever consider to go some day, I can recommend you Jacky To (chinese lady) and Hanneke (don't remember her last name). They are really nice!!

Thank everyone! I love my bag so much! And thanks sugarcookie for the pic's! I'll definitly will get if heatstamped now!! Just have to go to Brussels (or Paris ;) )!!

I found the datecode, the bag is from august 2006 if i read it right! So now i'm almost sure it was a showpiece, because of the patina+datecode
Makes me kinda love her more, she finaly found a mommy who wanted to take her home!! Lol i'm such a dork

Haha, I like the way you think. You will be one caring mommy for this beauty! Enjoy it, this is such a beauty! And it looks gorgious on you!!

I might also go to Antwerp the next time I want LV. Glad to hear they're different than the A'dam ones!

I might also go to Antwerp the next time I want LV. Glad to hear they're different than the A'dam ones!
Are you from Holland?
The SA's in Antwerp are really nice and they treat you like you are a queen! I'm only 20 years old and they always call me MISS :smile:
Only downside is that they don't have a lot of shoes there ;) I love shoes!

You are a good girl. I am really picky compared with you. I got the MC speedy too. But I foud there is a tiny scratch at the front pocket. I am thinking whether i need to return it or not.
But I don't have pink in front. I got blue, black, and purple.