Here is my loot from SH's 40% sale...

Hey - we pretty much ordered the same thing: a Paradiso canguro & an Inferno Nuvola! Great placement with the tree - I love that tree.

Thanks wklouie! I love that tree, and the hotdog griller:graucho:. The hotdog griller is on the backside of the little pocket on the strap...so cute...too bad is on the back though. Have you receive your goodies yet? Any pics to share?:P

petals12--great placement on the inferno nuvola! You got a lot of my fave characters (green poison apple, blue soccer devil, pink head in the green pool, Adios Star with the scythe)!

Here's my purchase from the sale, an inferno trenino. Lindsey picked me a really great one--I asked for the tree on the front and I got it nicely placed on both sides. Plus I got the evil watermelon at the top front too! Bonus!
It makes a great overnighter bag! I love all the extra pockets (my regular lss large weekender bag didn't have enough of them and were not as versatile).

Attachments

• InfernoTreninoFront.jpg
    InfernoTreninoFront.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 35
  • InfernoTreninoBack.jpg
    InfernoTreninoBack.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 32
Ooh, I want an Inferno Trenino!! Maybe it'll go to 50% off like the camo's.

petals12 I have a love-hate relationship with the wienie roaster. He's on my Inferno Zucca coming from Canada!!

Pandabear, I love your trenino too! I thought about getting one of those for my dd to use on those short trips. But I worry that it might not be big enough to put all her stuffs inside. You see, she is worse than me in handbags. In the last trip, she brought with her 3 different handbags...all because that she loves them all and she couldn't decide on which to bring...so all came along!:Push:

Ooh, I want an Inferno Trenino!! Maybe it'll go to 50% off like the camo's.

petals12 I have a love-hate relationship with the wienie roaster. He's on my Inferno Zucca coming from Canada!!

LOL gingiemay...I really like that character, but due to his size compares to the other characters in that print:rolleyes:....I truely believe one of him is enough for the whole bag.:P
Can't wait to see your Inferno Zucca....remember to post.:yes:

Here's my loot since other people have also been posting theirs :nuts:
First the paradiso bocce

iono if I'm keeping the bocce... I'm on the fence :Push: I just bought a notte dolce today also! and a little coach card holder thingimahbob :Push: must stop shopping!

and here's my denaro

my bf thought it was funny how adios' head looks like it's on the girl's shoulder... adios is all over this denaro tho... on pocket front... on pocket flap... inside pocket... inside bill area... inside card area

I like that Fumo Denaro. It has good internal placement, if that makes any sense. I've been debating about whether or not to get one, because it makes a good everyday wallet that hides dirt.

Cute stuff Tehlilone!! I :heart::heart::heart: your Adios Denaro!! It's adorable. The bocce is cute too!! You shopaholic I think we all NEED to stop shopping. I know I have to. Especially with Christmas coming up!! :sweatdrop:

Here's my loot since other people have also been posting theirs :nuts:
First the paradiso bocce

iono if I'm keeping the bocce... I'm on the fence :Push: I just bought a notte dolce today also! and a little coach card holder thingimahbob :Push: must stop shopping!

I like the side with the snowcone angels but the other side is a little less exciting. The Notte Denaro has great internal placement, though, IMO