Here I go again. Now I've ordered a Chicklit

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to the discussions going on about the Chicklit Wallet, I felt the overwhelming need to get one. :graucho:

So I just ordered one from MHB in green.
    I can't wait till it gets here! :yahoo:

2. Yay! I hope you like it. I have one in apricot.

3. Yay! Can't wait to hear your review! I love mine.

4. Woo hoo congrats!!!!

5. #5 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    Congratulations! I've been waiting for the "perfect" (for me) color to buy the chicklit. I'm kinda hoping that eventually it will be offered in teal! Can't wait to see your green apple chicklit!

6. You will love the chicklit! I just sold mine because I'm using another wristlet exclusively, but it served me well. It's super cute and holds a TON of stuff!

7. LOL - I bought Julie's Chicklit! It took me a minute to realize that. I so love finding out that the two Tano purchases I made on a completely unrelated FSOT board are from tPFers!

It is a beautiful wallet - you will definitely love it.

8. ^VICTORIA! I just got your email, how funny!

9. LOL, I know! And I keep checking email like a mental patient, thinking you're all the way on the West Coast, wondering when you'll be checking!

10. yay! i was deciding between green apple and pink lemonade and i got the latter-- mine's getting here on monday :T can't wait to see pics of yours! :biggrin: i'm thinking of getting green for my mum for her bday (it's her favorite color)

11. I love my new chicklit! It is so pretty and I love carrying it by itself.
    And it can hold a ton! :tup:

Attached Files:

12. I NEED one of those!!!

13. OOOOOO Bear! Your new Chicklit is beautiful!!!!!!

14. I love that green!!

15. kmh, i just emailed MHB about fall colors they have on order in a few bags, and these are the colors in the chicklit they'll have: garnet, flame, cobalt, violet, espresso, black.

if anyone else is wondering about the immeasurable, they WILL have teal (i'll think that's my next!), but also garnet, flame, cobalt, violet, espresso, black. Voodoo, that cobalt is calling your name! have you preordered it yet? haha...

I'm still wishing for a lemon drop chicklit, but I don't think it's gonna happen...if anyone ever sees one, drop me a line!