Here I go again. Now I've ordered a Chicklit

bear2002

O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Thanks to the discussions going on about the Chicklit Wallet, I felt the overwhelming need to get one. :graucho:

So I just ordered one from MHB in green.
I can't wait till it gets here! :yahoo:

Congratulations! I've been waiting for the "perfect" (for me) color to buy the chicklit. I'm kinda hoping that eventually it will be offered in teal! Can't wait to see your green apple chicklit!

Last edited:
You will love the chicklit! I just sold mine because I'm using another wristlet exclusively, but it served me well. It's super cute and holds a TON of stuff!

LOL - I bought Julie's Chicklit! It took me a minute to realize that. I so love finding out that the two Tano purchases I made on a completely unrelated FSOT board are from tPFers!

It is a beautiful wallet - you will definitely love it.

yay! i was deciding between green apple and pink lemonade and i got the latter-- mine's getting here on monday :T can't wait to see pics of yours! :biggrin: i'm thinking of getting green for my mum for her bday (it's her favorite color)

Congratulations! I've been waiting for the "perfect" (for me) color to buy the chicklit. I'm kinda hoping that eventually it will be offered in teal! Can't wait to see your green apple chicklit!

kmh, i just emailed MHB about fall colors they have on order in a few bags, and these are the colors in the chicklit they'll have: garnet, flame, cobalt, violet, espresso, black.

if anyone else is wondering about the immeasurable, they WILL have teal (i'll think that's my next!), but also garnet, flame, cobalt, violet, espresso, black. Voodoo, that cobalt is calling your name! have you preordered it yet? haha...

I'm still wishing for a lemon drop chicklit, but I don't think it's gonna happen...if anyone ever sees one, drop me a line!