Here I am - where are you?

^^^^ Actually this was probably the wrong picture to put up as I never never wear dresses and Its not the real me at all, I will show the real me later on!!

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the girls they are both sweeties(all mum`s think that!) but actually I have been approached my a Modelling agency for both of them.Not their thing they would rather climb trees and play football.

Would love to see some more pictures of everyone, makes it more interesting don`t you think ?

Come on Kroquet(hope you are up and running soon)its been veeeeery
quiet without you and chaz gone:true:

If old worziel can post a picture,so can you!!!

Yeah Kroquet - where are you???? We're holding the fort while Chaz is away & we're missing our chums. Come back & play!!
Tara - posted the dustbag today so you should get it tomorrow.

Tara - you are so cute!! Any what cute girls and hubby!!! I'm afraid my bingo wings are the size of your waist!! hehehe I promise when I get my new computer, I will post pics! I will have to post a pic of Ethan, too! He is my true love!

No much new - Dh was still sick all weekend and with no internet, I was soooo bored!!! Did read a good murder mystery though! My internet at home will be back up tomorrow and my new laptop will arrive in a week or so. New pink laptop, that is!! Chaz has def had an influence on me.
Missed everyone, though.
I did receive another Cotswold travel guide in tha mail, so I enjoyed reading that. I also watched something on the Travel Channel about Glastonbury that was very intriguing... Love everything mystical and haunted, guess thats why I so love New Orleans.

Glastonbury is pretty hippie'ish - you'd def need some tie-dye outfits! I really loved the French quarter of New Orleans. DH & I had a couple of trips there when my aunt was living in Baton Rouge - all I remember is getting v drunk in a jazz bar!!
Stow on the Wold is a lovely place in the Cotswolds to visit, I think you'd love it.
If you're into mystical places, google 'Avebury'. It's in Wiltshire and is where the oldest stone circles are. It's far better than Stonehenge. They keep finding more ancient burial chambers.

Pink laptop! That's what I want. I'm now convinced I've been taken over by Barbie - pink Hanover, pink phone, pink Ipod!!!

^^^ Stow is gorgeous and so is the venice of the Cotswolds Bourton-On-The-Water. Will take you there for tea and scones, but like most places in the Cotswolds it's a tourist trap same as Burford (fabulous sweet shop there).

OOh, Riff, can I come? I'm only about 40 mins away, can't miss out on tea & scones!!
Another place I really love is The Slaughters.

Oooooo there is a gorgeous pub, fabulous menu (damn if I can remember the name) in Upper Slaughter Mr Kroquet would love the real ale and us girls will just stuff our faces.

In fact I don't think it was the Slaughters I was thinking of but the Barringtons. Oh I don't know :shrugs: crap aren't I, obviously just been in too many Cotswolds pubs!