Hepl!!! oppinion on chanel multicolor patchwork bag!!!

I saw it in the lookbook (11C with the 5 and other chanel icons on it predominantly yellow/tan background--very colorful) and it was not my personal taste. I think it is really cute...but I typically only buy leather fabrication bags.

Because I think of Chanel like something timeless, and this one is so trendy... I love it, but I also wanted opinion of the other.. I don't want myself to think Omg I could spend my money better, and this model to $$$ to have a second thoughts about it, right?

I have to get mine before I can really comment. That being said what originally drew me to the bag was that I find its unusal style appealing so I guess its more of a personal prefrence. Good luck on whatever you decide!

Hmmmm, my honest opinion: I don't like the bag and wouldn't spend money on it. But I know everyone has different tastes. However, I do agree with what you said, Chanel is timeless and this is a trendy/seasonal bag; but if you have the $$ to spend on both a timeless bag, like a Classic Flap and this seasonal bags, then why not. If you are looking to buy one Chanel piece or are limited to how many bags you can obtain, then I would opt for a Classic Flap.

Hmmmm, my honest opinion: I don't like the bag and wouldn't spend money on it. But I know everyone has different tastes. However, I do agree with what you said, Chanel is timeless and this is a trendy/seasonal bag; but if you have the $$ to spend on both a timeless bag, like a Classic Flap and this seasonal bags, then why not. If you are looking to buy one Chanel piece or are limited to how many bags you can obtain, then I would opt for a Classic Flap.

Thanks on Your oppinion:smile:))

I think the bag is very cool. It is so different and unique. I don't think you can put a price tag on something you love whether it is leather or fabric. I don't find unique bags trendy. What I find trendy, is the same style bag mass produced in different colors. My favorite bags over the years are my unusual chanel bags. They are timeless as far as I am concerned. It is very personal though. I would rather wear that bag with a pair of jeans and white shirt than a classic flap. We spend a lot on our fabric clothing so what's the difference if the bag is fabric or leather.