Hepl!!! oppinion on chanel multicolor patchwork bag!!!

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
DMV
I saw it in the lookbook (11C with the 5 and other chanel icons on it predominantly yellow/tan background--very colorful) and it was not my personal taste. I think it is really cute...but I typically only buy leather fabrication bags.

marshall

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
I bought the bag, cause I just had to have it:nuts: and its still sitting on top of the box.. With me still unsure as to keep or return????

Glamrus

O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Mine is on its way to me and I was hoping it looked just as good in person. What are your doubts about the bag?

Iloooovebags

Sep 17, 2010
Because I think of Chanel like something timeless, and this one is so trendy... I love it, but I also wanted opinion of the other.. I don't want myself to think Omg I could spend my money better, and this model to $$$ to have a second thoughts about it, right?

Glamrus

O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
I have to get mine before I can really comment. That being said what originally drew me to the bag was that I find its unusal style appealing so I guess its more of a personal prefrence. Good luck on whatever you decide!

Sep 21, 2010
San Ramon, CA
Hmmmm, my honest opinion: I don't like the bag and wouldn't spend money on it. But I know everyone has different tastes. However, I do agree with what you said, Chanel is timeless and this is a trendy/seasonal bag; but if you have the $$ to spend on both a timeless bag, like a Classic Flap and this seasonal bags, then why not. If you are looking to buy one Chanel piece or are limited to how many bags you can obtain, then I would opt for a Classic Flap.

Iloooovebags

Sep 17, 2010
Hmmmm, my honest opinion: I don't like the bag and wouldn't spend money on it. But I know everyone has different tastes. However, I do agree with what you said, Chanel is timeless and this is a trendy/seasonal bag; but if you have the $$ to spend on both a timeless bag, like a Classic Flap and this seasonal bags, then why not. If you are looking to buy one Chanel piece or are limited to how many bags you can obtain, then I would opt for a Classic Flap.
Thanks on Your oppinion:smile:))

Iloooovebags

Sep 17, 2010
I have to get mine before I can really comment. That being said what originally drew me to the bag was that I find its unusal style appealing so I guess its more of a personal prefrence. Good luck on whatever you decide!

Post pics please:smile:

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I think the bag is very cool. It is so different and unique. I don't think you can put a price tag on something you love whether it is leather or fabric. I don't find unique bags trendy. What I find trendy, is the same style bag mass produced in different colors. My favorite bags over the years are my unusual chanel bags. They are timeless as far as I am concerned. It is very personal though. I would rather wear that bag with a pair of jeans and white shirt than a classic flap. We spend a lot on our fabric clothing so what's the difference if the bag is fabric or leather.