Help!!

Sheesh! Don't be so touchy, elongreach! :noggin:

I'm not wishing my bad luck on anyone that owns a Stam hobo either, in fact I'm hoping that NO ONE has to go through what I went through. All I meant was just because nothing has happened so far doesn't mean it won't. I had mine over a month before I noticed the wear.

I'm not touchy. You say someone hasn't had problems yet and I'm not supposed to respond to that? You responded to my post. You made it seem like they were supposed to have problems because there have been as you said earlier 3 issues with the hobo stam.

I've been on this forum for a while now and I've seen it all. Every bag company has issues. It all seems that it comes at once, but then it disappears because the problem was resolved. The problems are more rare than the good things about a bag.

OT, I bought a pair of shoes a month ago for a lot of money and the buttons came off. I went back to the store and they are sending me another pair. If the buttons fall off again, then I will return it for good. I can't say every pair of this type of shoe is defective. But the 2 pairs that I have use have been defective and I won't try that type any more.

i know where it is supposed to be though and it is definately not there!

going back right now. i can't belive it. for $1200 everything on that bag should be perfect!

Maybe, the last buyer (before you) kept the real bag & returned a fake bag? This is not unheard of. Some bad apples ruin the good things for everyone, I wonder what would happen if all stores don't allow return anymore.

Yes.please: Glad you returned it & bought the Bowler at Saks.

^ A big advantage of getting the bag from a local store is that you can just bring it back for a return/exchange in case something goes wrong. With online stores (such as NM), you sometimes have to ship it back and/or wait again. I'm not sure about other stores, but NM & NM online are not the same; you can't just exchange an item in person.