help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I have had major prob's with finding authentic LV's!!! as many of you know! I came across one and compared it to pics of fakes I have gotten unknowingly. And it seems real, I was wondering if someone could post pics of thiers so I can compare! I will let everyone know the out come and post pics if it is real. the serial # is AR1003. inside front pocket, from side view inside ect thanks

What bag is it? Speedy? Alma? If you search on eBay on mypoupette sellers' auctions, they have lots of detailed pictures you are looking for. I only have 2 Speedies so I can't be of much help.

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 1 - 2 ) Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 3 - 4 ) Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 5 - 6 ) Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 7 - 8 ) Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 9 - 10 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 9 - 10 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 11 - 12 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 13 - 14 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 15 - 16 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 17 - 18 )

Shipping Fee:

^^ Bag Fetish, just wanted to let you know I have noticed and awed at your skills at finding pics (any pics) in like 2 seconds flat!!!!

thanks they help alot! I'll let you all know!. Keep your fingers crossed for me

Bag Fetish said:
Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 9 - 10 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 11 - 12 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 13 - 14 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 15 - 16 )

Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 17 - 18 )

Shipping Fee:

designerbagdreams said:
the Petite Noe, I haven't been ble to authenticate it I am not near an LV store so it's in my closet! but I have the elux receipt! But as soon as I can I will get it authenticated.

Elux receipts can be copied so i wouldnt set my mind on that making it authentic.:rant: Did you buy it off ebay ?

here is inside the front pocket
40457d1152646388-help-damaged-mc-speedy-got-ripped-off-img_1335.jpg

40456d1152646388-help-damaged-mc-speedy-got-ripped-off-img_4723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.