help

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ she didnt get her bag from let-trade. I was just posting pic's of that bag since she wanted to see an authentic bag to compare it to what she was getting.

You are GREAT!!! thanks

here are my pics, I have not purchased yet i just took these when the girl selling left the room to get the phone. LOL
this is all I got to take before she came back!:ninja:

but the front pocket looks like the one you posted, inside and out! and it looks good to me. I told her I would get back to her tomorrow!

PIC_0176.jpg

PIC_0177.jpg

PIC_0178.jpg

she never used it!

Just go to LV or order yourself from E-Lux.......if you really want an authentic LV.

This is starting to feel as if somebody is looking for a way to make a better fake bag. I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am becoming very wary of these posts.

taco said:
Just go to LV or order yourself from E-Lux.......if you really want an authentic LV.

This is starting to feel as if somebody is looking for a way to make a better fake bag. I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am becoming very wary of these posts.
no I am simply trying to find out how to tell real from fake! I would like to buy in person but LV is 4 hrs away! So i have to wait till I can save enough to make a trip to Sf to go to an LV store! And so I have been trying to find else where! I was hoping for pointers on how to tell but no one seems to help me with that. :shrugs:

can someone point mewhere to find more info! I have read the things on ebay about it but I need pic to go along so I can compare ect! can anyonehelp me? Does anyone know where I can get a guild or get good tips?

thank you

We have tried & there is always the Authenticate this thread. You have many different versions of how you came by all these fake bags & multiple user names......why is that. If your husband truly bought that last one from E-lux as you stated [before it was outed as a fake] then how could it possibly be a fake, & yet it is. There are several stores in the Bay area, North, east, sout & west I am suprised that it is so difficult for you. E-Lux is always an option & yet you won't use it & keep buying fakes & asking for specific details about some very popular bags.
If your true goal is to have a real LV, then just personally order one from E-Lux & jump off the fake train.

This is starting to feel as if somebody is looking for a way to make a better fake bag. I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am becoming very wary of these posts.[/quote]

:yes: AGREE

You cannot blame us for getting suspicious of you. This is at least the THIRD fake bag you have posted. The last bag, you said your husband bought form ELUX which we all know isn't true.

You keep asking us "how do you know it is fake", it feels like you are testing your fakes bags here.

taco said:
We have tried & there is always the Authenticate this thread. You have many different versions of how you came by all these fake bags & multiple user names......why is that. If your husband truly bought that last one from E-lux as you stated [before it was outed as a fake] then how could it possibly be a fake, & yet it is. There are several stores in the Bay area, North, east, sout & west I am suprised that it is so difficult for you. E-Lux is always an option & yet you won't use it & keep buying fakes & asking for specific details about some very popular bags.
If your true goal is to have a real LV, then just personally order one from E-Lux & jump off the fake train.

I am sorry but I agree, this is more like the 4th or 5th fake bag.
Why don't you just save up and order from eluxury if you don't have a store close to you? Or at least buy from mypoupette sellers, you just can't get an authentic cheap. I am saving to buy a speedy from elux, it is taking me forever but I would rather make sure it is real. If your husband truly ordered that noe from elux it it real. If they said it is fake it is not from elux, it is that simple.

designerbagdreams said:
no I am simply trying to find out how to tell real from fake! I would like to buy in person but LV is 4 hrs away! So i have to wait till I can save enough to make a trip to Sf to go to an LV store! And so I have been trying to find else where! I was hoping for pointers on how to tell but no one seems to help me with that. :shrugs:

can someone point mewhere to find more info! I have read the things on ebay about it but I need pic to go along so I can compare ect! can anyonehelp me? Does anyone know where I can get a guild or get good tips?

thank you
there is no hole for a key there

49432d1154573631-help-pic_0178.jpg

ITs not a matter of finding you more information, its a matter of learning what to look for. You will in time have a trained eye. But i agree if you want this bag purchase it from Elux if lv is too far.

designerbagdreams said:
You are GREAT!!! thanks

here are my pics, I have not purchased yet i just took these when the girl selling left the room to get the phone. LOL
this is all I got to take before she came back!:ninja:

but the front pocket looks like the one you posted, inside and out! and it looks good to me. I told her I would get back to her tomorrow!

View attachment 49430

View attachment 49431

View attachment 49432

she never used it!
the front pocket is too small and not the right shape.

Oh God! Not again. I'm with everyone else here. I'm VERY suspicious by nature, and find this story had to believe.

This bag if fake; period! If you want an authentic LV, call any LV boutique, give them your credit card number, and have one sent to you. It's that simple. If you live 4 hours away from LV, than call eluxury and order one. Stop trying to get a cheap deal somewhere. Every Speedy you've encountered has been fake so far!!

You asked how can we tell it's fake? The colors are wrong, and there are quite a few more inconsistencies that I won't get into.

If you're looking to save some money, than purchase one from Mypoupette Reseller Let-Trade. They have some great deals sometimes on used MC Speedies.

designerbagdreams said:

thank you

here you go, if you'd like a cheaper then new and authentic speedy HIT the BIN or bid you're safe with these.
Black MC speedy

White Mc Speedy

Status
Not open for further replies.