Help with Noe.....

ch3rryb3rry, I would advise against using a longer strap to wear the Noe across the body. The rotating hardware can cut the Noe hardware in half if worn long term. This actually happened to one of my bags.

I like both; I have the noe in mono and an epi petit noe is on its way to me. I can tell you that the regular-sized noe is huge. It was originally designed to carry champagne bottles. :drinkup:I have never tried this myself, but it looks like it would hold about 6 champagne bottles, if that helps you imagine its size. ;)

ch3rryb3rry, I would advise against using a longer strap to wear the Noe across the body. The rotating hardware can cut the Noe hardware in half if worn long term. This actually happened to one of my bags.

thanks and sorry about what happened

i saw someone wearing across before, and i think its look kinda cool....:sweatdrop:

I like both; I have the noe in mono and an epi petit noe is on its way to me. I can tell you that the regular-sized noe is huge. It was originally designed to carry champagne bottles. :drinkup:I have never tried this myself, but it looks like it would hold about 6 champagne bottles, if that helps you imagine its size. ;)

oh congrats
if you don't mind, could you please take a photo of the size compare for me

Hello darling :amuse: I have the large mono noe and I am having a dilema with it, I love it I think is one of the nicest bags I have but I wanna use it across the body not over de shoulder anymore but the strap I need is the same strap that is used for the keepall 45 or 50 (which is expensive)

I've been thinking about letting her go :crybaby:

I would really recomend the large noe is not really that much bigger than the petit and I think the vachetta bottom makes it look 1000 times better than the petit.

The thing is that even if it is big it looks nice when you have a few things inside or when you fill it completly

I can fit a whole change of outfit inside and even a bit more, I would say go for the big noe
I :heart: it