Help with my key holder please!! :)

dl02091988

Apr 7, 2008
Hello i'm a newbie!! :yes: And this is my first thread!! :nuts: Hope it's in the correct place. :tup: i own a few authentic LV pieces which i've bought off ebay to save some £££ on the retail price but looking to buy my first item from the store.

I really really like the white MC or Azur key holder but can you guys tell me if it is practical?? Because of the colour? :confused1: Especially because it is something i will use everyday. I don't own any MC or Azur items :sad:. Or is it best to stick with the classic mono? BTW i'm a guy. Thanks everyone!! :heart::tup::wlae:

They are both nice and you can't go wrong with either of them! Are you unsure about the colors because you're a guy? I think they are both fine and practical, but if you're unsure get the mono. Is there one you like better than the other? How about the Damier Ebene key holder?

They are both nice and you can't go wrong with either of them! Are you unsure about the colors because you're a guy? I think they are both fine and practical, but if you're unsure get the mono. Is there one you like better than the other? How about the Damier Ebene key holder?

Thanks for the advice everyone!! I'm not a huge fan or the Damier Ebene or epi!! Am i the only one who doesn't like the feel of the epi?? I do like the White MC but my mum has the White MC key holder :Push: i think i'll go with the mono, as you guys have said, you can never go wrong with it. Thanks again!!! :tup: :heart: