Help with my first pair of CL's

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Hello, trying to decide on my first pair, I'm usually a flats girl, but I need some Cl's doesn't everybody?!
my feet are kinda wide at the toe, should I do a rolando or a declic, my size is usually a 37, so what should i try in each, tia!

rockvixen76

Aug 15, 2008
yorkshire UK
I think if you have a wide toe then you might find the Rolando a problem I'M not too sure how the Declic goes for this, how about the Ron Ron or Simple if you want a closed toe shoe? I have the Ron Ron in black patent and I love them they are so comfy, I also have the NP and they are great too if you like the peep toe. Good Luck!

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
thank you, I do prefer a closed toe, perhaps i could try the ron ron, I do love the look of the rolandos, but I fear the pain, lol.

rockvixen76

Aug 15, 2008
yorkshire UK
Well you could embrace the pain ha ha I know I've done that but joking aside the Ron Ron is a lovely shoe and the blue/red glittarts are beautiful and the patents are lovely too!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
the declics are cut pretty wide though the toebox was too short for me personally. i found the ronrons to feel like a very high heel as well, but i know many girls here find them very comfy. simples are my favorite - a bit plain but super comfy. you can try the new simples for a kick (they have a platform)!