Help with my first pair of CL's

weekender2

Mar 13, 2007
Hello, trying to decide on my first pair, I'm usually a flats girl, but I need some Cl's doesn't everybody?!
my feet are kinda wide at the toe, should I do a rolando or a declic, my size is usually a 37, so what should i try in each, tia!

I think if you have a wide toe then you might find the Rolando a problem I'M not too sure how the Declic goes for this, how about the Ron Ron or Simple if you want a closed toe shoe? I have the Ron Ron in black patent and I love them they are so comfy, I also have the NP and they are great too if you like the peep toe. Good Luck!

Well you could embrace the pain ha ha I know I've done that but joking aside the Ron Ron is a lovely shoe and the blue/red glittarts are beautiful and the patents are lovely too!

the declics are cut pretty wide though the toebox was too short for me personally. i found the ronrons to feel like a very high heel as well, but i know many girls here find them very comfy. simples are my favorite - a bit plain but super comfy. you can try the new simples for a kick (they have a platform)!