Help with heels please?!?

I run stadiums just for this reason. I keep my knees in shape so they do not end up going out on me. I have been wearing heels my hole life. My feet and knees are still in great shape.

The last is a model of a foot they use to design the shoe. If your foot is nothing like the last the designer/brand uses than they will not fit your feet well. Since this is a really expensive process the cheaper shoes usually skimp here and that is why designer shoes are usually more comfortable.

I find with some brands (i.e., Donald Pliner) the arch support in the shoe does not line up with mine or something so my arches hurt for days even though the ball of my feet are fine in them. Other shoes the balls of my feet hurt. This can be again from the last, a lack of padding, or the heel is too high.

Very interesting! I thought heels were heels were heels. So I guess it pays to look for a brand that's right for your foot.

As I think I posted in another forum here a while back, it's all about the height of the heel and where it's placed. The most comfortable heels I've found, although they are not even close to being stilettos, are Chie Miharas. I can wear them for hours without even a whimper from my dogs. Another line that includes some comfortable heels is Cydwoq Vintage. All the styles are handmade, and the heels, which are usually around 2", are placed a little forward, which makes them very easy to wear. I love this new style that just came out:
3242876482_4b01c0d1b5.jpg

Also, one lesson I've learned the hard way: when it comes to heels, you can't go cheap. Quality construction is key.

^^^You know, I've been looking at the Cydwoq shoes for like a year. I think they are funky and different. I was wondering if they were comfortable. I'll have to try some. I'll check out Chie Mihara too.:smile: