Help.. which one should I pick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been wanting a tote bag that I could travel with .. ! I have a Chanel Tote, Goyard Tote, LV Casbas Piano, LV passy GM.. and one huge LV beach looking bag from my uncle when I was 12...

I have been searching for the right Tote bag...!!

So here I am asking u guys to help me out in picking my tote bag, below are my choices
    1) Neverfull MM (is such a gd deal, but not sure if I want another monogram)
    2) Wait for the Damier Neverfull MM or the Azur Neverfull MM ( Does Anyone knows when they will be coming out ?)
    3)Azur Saleya

What do u guys think ?

2. if you're asking me, I'd go for the saleya:yes:

3. Saleya! Zip top but I would go damier so I didn't have to worry about it as much.

4. Azur Saleya, no doubt about it!

5. Azur Saleya

6. I would choose Azur Salaya also.:yes:

7. my vote goes to the azur salaya. I have one and love it.

8. :P Seems like everyone thinks the azur looks better .. hee I got to admit I never like damier before .. but since I got my azur speedy .. I am in love with the whole azur damier... but will the color be too light if I want to carry it in winter to travel.. I already have a white epi passy.. !! What do u guys think.. ?

And should I get the Pm, MM or GM if I am getting the Saleya?

Thank you so much everyone:cutesy:

9. Azur Saleya! It's really versatile and the zip top makes it more secure!

10. Saleya! Or maybe a damier neverfull. I think regular damier would be better to use year-round.

11. Another Saleya vote here!!! :yes:

12. Azur salaya!

13. Saleya, and if you plan to use it for travel, go with at least the MM.

14. I would go for the Saleya in azur! I have been waiting for mine for over 1 month now!!!

15. Since you already have a couple monogram totes, I'd say go for a damier or azur tote. I'd say either the neverfull or the saleya for everyday; but since you're going to be traveling with it, I'd say the saleya (cuz of the zip top). As for the colour, I'd probably go for the azur because I usually travel during the warmer months (or I go somewhere warm).....