Help.. which one should I pick

Shopalicious

May 28, 2007
I have been wanting a tote bag that I could travel with .. ! I have a Chanel Tote, Goyard Tote, LV Casbas Piano, LV passy GM.. and one huge LV beach looking bag from my uncle when I was 12...

I have been searching for the right Tote bag...!!

So here I am asking u guys to help me out in picking my tote bag, below are my choices
1) Neverfull MM (is such a gd deal, but not sure if I want another monogram)
2) Wait for the Damier Neverfull MM or the Azur Neverfull MM ( Does Anyone knows when they will be coming out ?)
3)Azur Saleya

What do u guys think ?

:P Seems like everyone thinks the azur looks better .. hee I got to admit I never like damier before .. but since I got my azur speedy .. I am in love with the whole azur damier... but will the color be too light if I want to carry it in winter to travel.. I already have a white epi passy.. !! What do u guys think.. ?

And should I get the Pm, MM or GM if I am getting the Saleya?

Thank you so much everyone:cutesy:

Since you already have a couple monogram totes, I'd say go for a damier or azur tote. I'd say either the neverfull or the saleya for everyday; but since you're going to be traveling with it, I'd say the saleya (cuz of the zip top). As for the colour, I'd probably go for the azur because I usually travel during the warmer months (or I go somewhere warm).....