HELP! Which one of these should I buy???

I have had the Rambler's Legacy for years. It is similar in style to the one you are looking at. The leather still looks new and feels awesome! One problem is that there is no cell phone pocket and no matter which section I put my cell phone, it has dropped out (mainly in my car - is that a reflection of my driving?). I have retraced my steps many times trying to find it only to find it under my car seat! I do love the bag though but I don't carry it every day for this reason. Hope this helps your decision.

You'll want that Cole Haan small convertible tote. I've seen the green one IRL, and even though the leather is fabulous, I think personally, you would wear the convertible tote more often with everything. The green is very unusual. Good luck!!

The Cole Haan small convertable tote is my fav. I like the shape and the buckle detail is cute and adds some personality to the bag while the color is neutral and versitile. I also am a huge fan of the adjustable/detachable strap. Good luck!

The Cole Haan convertible tote. I don't think you would want a signature bag as an everyday bag (it looks out of place with some prints), and having the shoulder or handheld options make it easily the most versatile. I really like that bag!

Either of the Cole Haan bags. I like both, but would probably get the bucket tote.

my thoughts exactly, and i'm a big coach fan.

if you're limiting yourself to one a year, all leather all the way !

i like the bucket tote, and green is a nice color, the camel is also nice. it'd be a tough decision between the 2 but i'm not particularly fond of the convertibles many handles and straps, it's kind of busy for me as i'm attracted to simpler styles... but both are very nice :yes:

I just want to say that all of you are GREAT!
I love my friends, but none of them can talk obsessively for hours on end about handbags like you guys can.
Thanks for helping me think this future purchase through! YOU ARE THE BEST!
I think it's clear that the Cole Haan's are the favorites, and I agree. Like Viscious Bliss said, leather is more versatile than a signature print. So i'm going to go for Cole Haan, and probably the convertible, although I'm still not sure. I'll be making the purchase around the first week of May, so I'll let you know what I decide.
Thanks again.....
Hugs for everyone!!! :heart:

Oh, and BTW....

I live in Vancouver, Canada and I noticed on the colehaan.com website that Cole Haan doesn't ship outside the USA.

Does anyone know how else I can buy this bag?

THANKS!

Danielle