HELP! which one: '07 Grass Giant Day vs. '07 Grass City

'07 Grass City vs. '07 Grass Giant Day

• '07 Grass City w/ regular hardware

• '07 Grass Giant Gold Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really love the look of the Giant Hobo on you, realdeal! Congrats on your choice... I've thought about that style, but am still not bowled over by the GH. I'm a huge Day fan and wanted to ask you this -- how does the Giant Hobo compare to the Day, in terms of capacity, etc., owing to the fact that it doesn't really have a bottom, per se?

I totally didn't answer you're question before. The giant hobo fits like half the stuff the day bag can. I have a gorgeous cognac day thanks to B-Bag Bucks and a lovely PFer, 'N'.

I can't really fill up a day bag, but they look great partially empty. I like bags with the seamed bottom, the little coin purse is like that as is the old-school flat hobos, but those styles are squarish on the bottom and the roundness of the hobo sort of gets distorted when the bag has stuff in it. But wait, the purse style has the round corners and it looks good stuffed, maybe I just need to sleep on it and get The DH to shot pics of it filled up on me.

I really have to get the Trunk Show so I can see what I might be able to exchange the Marine Giant Hobo for, but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it though.

First let me say you look fab with both bags. I am not one of the gals that has been won over by the GH but it truly is impossible not to love the GH Day in VG! I really love the Day bag on you, so have you thought about a Vert Gazon Day with regular hardware? I am sorry I don't mean to confuse things by throwing a third bag into the mix, but I do love the Day style on you! Your opinion is the one that matters most though, and how you feel carrying each bag!
:heart: