Help! Which brown leather bag should I buy?

I love the pleated satchel, but alas when I tried it on yesterday the drop was way too short for comfort :sad: So it's coming off my wishlist. I am a girl with a bit of meat on my bones though :smile: If you find it comfy, my vote is the Ergo.

wow...thanks ladies for all your advice! I think I'm leaning towards the bleeker hobo but I have to try them both on. I really like the hang and slouchiness of the hobo but never seen it person. Thanks baglady for the info about it's texture...I don't mind a little pebbly texture either. When I tried the ergo satchel a few weeks ago during our visit to Hawaii, I liked it's unique shape, that fabulous kisslock interior and that it's lightweight but it looked slightly big me. I'm 5' 6" and 125 lbs. I don't know...I'll just have to try them both on again...
Speaking of Hawaii, I couldn't believe how many Coach boutiques were in Oahu...there was even a store right in my resort! It was so tempting as I passed that store everyday but I didn't buy anything because our whole Hawaiian trip was such a huge expense.