Help! Which brown leather bag should I buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got an August PCE card and I really want a brown leather bag which I don't have yet. I have a large black leather Carly, a black Bridgit and an Ergo camel tote. I'm deciding between a Bleeker Leather Woven Pocket Hobo (Mahogany) or a Ergo Leather Pleated Framed Satchel (Mahogany). I love them both but can afford only one...which one do u think I should pick? thanks!

this [​IMG] or [​IMG] ????

2. go for bleecker woven dear. i like it much

3. Bleecker Woven Pocket Hobo! I like both bags, though.

4. I really like the satchels but that one is a bit too blah for me.. the woven hobo gets my vote. :tup:

5. I love pictures of the pleated ergo satchel, but it just doesn't do anything for me when I see it in real life (although the mahogany is gorgeous!). Therefore, I say go for the Bleeker Woven Pocket Hobo. Can't wait to see what you get!

6. I have to say the satchel.

7. I say the satchel. I have the black and it is so comfy and easy to get in and out of.

8. I like the satchel. It looks simple, yet elegant.

9. I vote for the satchel too! It's just such a classic bag and it's on my wishlist, so I'm biased!

10. I like the woven bag!

11. I absolutely love the new Hamptons leather satchel in mahogany. I like the woven bleecker much better than the framed satchel.

12. Bleecker gets my vote!

13. I'm getting the Bleecker woven for PCE!! I tried it in person and LOVE it!! One caution (if you care) is that the stock photo looks a bit different than IRL as far as the leather texture goes. This bag is not the same burnished leather as the previous line. It is a soft pebble grain kind of like MBMJ Totally Turnlock bags. I personally love it, which is one thing that attracted me to this bag in the first place...along with the woven detail and beautiful hardware! The satchel also has a slight grain in this color, but it's more subtle than the Bleecker. Just wanted to point that out! Good luck with your decision!!

14. Another vote here for the Bleecker! It has a lot of character.

15. The satchel is adorable. Love it