Help! What should I do??

Thank you I'll see what her response is. It's too much of a hassle for me to take it up with ebay and I like the bag I got so I might just leave her a neutral feedback or sth...but her attitude bothers the heck out of me.

Did you specifically point out that the pattern itself is different and that's important for collectors? Maybe she's saying she pictured an Original Stellina and she sent you and Original Stellina... and that is notarized to that fact. Maybe she's thinking you are accusing her of not sending you an Original Stellina.

^That could be true as well. Maybe you could put the pictures side by side and circle the differences and stuff? I know the whole print is different on the bag, but she may not see that and yeahh what QueenLouis said.

About sellers attitude, if someone told you you were a liar, I think you'd be pissed too -- I know I would. But, I would step back from the situation to make sure my side was the right one. But yeah, we can't change how people are...

Blah on evilbay.

I really think that is it. An original Stellina is an Original Stellina to a lot pf people.

A few weeks ago I stood in Macy's looking at three very different Pirata Zuccas. The SA said "Aren't they all the same?" and I said "No!" and started pointing out how one had a girl with her head cut off and the other only had part of the girls on the treasure chest. She said she had never noticed that every bag was different.

People who don't love toki don't get it.

Yeah I also think that may be the case. When I went looking at treninos the other day one I was talking to a SA about 2 of them and she looked at them and said "aren't they the same bag?"

The seller probably misunderstood what you were saying .. and as a result she gave you undeserved attitude. She should have asked you to explain more instead of acting up. Plus what everyone else said ... non-toki lovers don't see a difference in print.

I hope it gets resolved. good luck !!

Update-
I will keep the bag coz it's also pretty cute and the seller agreed to refund me $10. Yeah I think she might not have noticed the difference in print placement. I emailed her and explained it, and I'm glad it works out in the end.
Thanks for all your help :flowers: