Help! What do you think of this dress?

Very cute, but I do think the price is a little high. More importantly, is the fabric on the dress supposed to be like that or just wrinkly? I hate being wrinkly, so that would really kill the easiness of just throwing it on and going.

i like it! it's 100% silk so that'd be perfect for warmer weather. it's simple so u can either dress it up with accessories (bangles, belts and killer heels/sandals) or dress it down with a scarf and gladiator sandals.

Very cute, but I do think the price is a little high. More importantly, is the fabric on the dress supposed to be like that or just wrinkly? I hate being wrinkly, so that would really kill the easiness of just throwing it on and going.

It's 100% silk, it's a little wrinkly, but it works... Not bad at all and if I take it to the cleaners, they should be able to steam for me. It's definitely cute and having the pockets really help, especially when trying to dress it down....

I think I'm keeping it :smile: Thanks for the feedback!!!

Cute and simple. Don't know about the fabric though. With silk dupioni I'd ask if it is lined. I'd want to touch it before buying it.

Another concern is that the price seems too cheap for it to be a really well made silk dress (the vast choice of colors makes me think of home job sample sewing production). Yet, if it isn't lined and well-sewn it seems overpriced.