Help! Violet City or Violet First?

Violet First or Violet City or Both? Or wait for something else?

• Keep a Violet First and Violet City

• Exchange Violet First for Violet City

• Keep Violet First and Wait for Pretty Red City

Results are only viewable after voting.
i was going through the same exact thing with the violet...i got a first, which i found super cute but not practical for everyday, and ended up replacing the first with a city. honestly, i would have kept both if i could afford it.

anyhow, i voted exchange the first for the city, and you can wait for something in a red similar to RT...unless you can swing having both violets!

I also voted to return the first and just keep the violet city.
For me the first is way to small but I wanted to get one eventually as a going out bag but then I would get it in black since it suits my "outgoing" clothes better......again all depends on your wardrobe.
Personally I think these bags are too expensive to just sit in a closet and be taken out every 3 months. Now if you have sufficient funds and a huge collection that's diffrent.

UPDATE: Received my Violet City today and she is definately going back! I don't even want to take a picture...not that she isn't beautiful and smooshy - I'm just not feeling the love as much as I am feeling for the First! I'm surprised, I thought I would like the city as much if not more than the First and that I would end up keeping both! So I guess it's poll choice #3 - Keep Violet First and wait for pretty red city!

It could be that it is Chevre. I returned my Violet City-Chevre and kept my Violet First-Agneau as I fell in love with the leather . I would love an agneau Violet City, but maybe will get a Part time- never tried one.

It could be that it is Chevre. I returned my Violet City-Chevre and kept my Violet First-Agneau as I fell in love with the leather . I would love an agneau Violet City, but maybe will get a Part time- never tried one.
you've got a good point about the leather, first is agneau and city is chevre, i was in love at first sight with the first:heart:,yet I love love love my chevre black city. Go figure...I guess someone upstairs is saying noooo don't have two purple bags, one is enough! Now if I could only find Rouge Theatre...:shame:

you've got a good point about the leather, first is agneau and city is chevre, i was in love at first sight with the first:heart:,yet I love love love my chevre black city. Go figure...I guess someone upstairs is saying noooo don't have two purple bags, one is enough! Now if I could only find Rouge Theatre...:shame:

ITA! I returned a cherve violet step and sold a chevre violet twiggy before spotting my tdf agneau violet city at NM. The agneau bags have more reddish tones, IMO. I think that is what I like about them. Both my violet first and city bags are agneau.