Help!! Trevi PM or ...

1 Trevi PM or 2 ...

• Trevi PM

• Damier papillon 30 + Mini lin speedy

• Damier papillon 30 + Damier azur speedy 30

• Damier ebene speedy 30 + ....???

• A different combination of the bags above

Results are only viewable after voting.
even though the trevi is utterly gorgeous, i would pick 2 bags to swtich things up a bit. the papillon is cute, so is the mini lin speedy (my personal fave is the dune!) and the azur speedy of course!

If it were me I'd get 2 bags. with 1800 dollars you could get a speedy and a papillion and still have $$ left over to save. I personally don't like the papillion but I love my speedies! Any of those speedies would be a great addition

My daughter has several damier bags and she received the Trevi PM for christmas and she love...love..loves it...and it is a stunning bag...I hope you really love whichever bag you choose...

I vote for Trevi PM! I got one in December and I've never been happier. You should definitely get the Trevi. And everyone that's on the list for one but is having second thoughts: Be a little bit patient, it's totally worth it! Promise.

Im not a big fan of the Trevi...dunno why, I just dont love it. So I would get the Damier Ebene Speedy 30 & Damier Azur 30 or Damier Pap 30 & Damier Azur 30