Help! The Carly I wanted is *gone*!

larlee83

May 12, 2007
Hey all! I've been lurking around here for a while, and have yet to post anything, but my current situation forces that I come out of lurk-dom. I've been wanting the Carly Cotton Signature Smallin chocolate/brass, and Macy's online was the only place I could find it. Apparently, I waited too long, because I can't find it anymore!!:cry: I don't need the bigger one, because I really don't need that much space, but the smaller one is gone!! Does anybody know of anywhere else that I can find one? I tried calling Coach and the SA told me that they didn't make that many of that style (10794), and wouldn't be getting any more in. Any ideas??
I need help!! :sos:

Thank you!!
Lara

Attachments

• carlycotton.jpg
    carlycotton.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 46
call macys and ask if you can have it shipped from a store i just tried it on yesterday afternoon they had 2 at the macy's in brooklyn

in fact u could call the store yourself this was the one i was at again they had 2 yesterday :smile:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Macy's Downtown Brooklyn
icon_mattress.gif

icon_furniture.gif

Directions | Catalogs422 Fulton StreetBrooklyn, NY 11201718/875-7200Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 8:00PM Tomorrow's Hours : 12:00PM - 7:00PM
See more store hours
spacer.gif

Thank you guys so much!! Before the post about which 1800 number to call, I called the Macy's 1800#, and the sweet lady on the phone called all around FL and GA, to no avail. She finally found one in New York City. YAY!! Carly will be here in 3-5 days!! :yahoo:

You all are wonderful! I had been so disappointed thinking that I had missed out. Thank you so much for the help!

I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!
:heart:Lara