Help! The Carly I wanted is *gone*!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! I've been lurking around here for a while, and have yet to post anything, but my current situation forces that I come out of lurk-dom. I've been wanting the Carly Cotton Signature Smallin chocolate/brass, and Macy's online was the only place I could find it. Apparently, I waited too long, because I can't find it anymore!!:cry: I don't need the bigger one, because I really don't need that much space, but the smaller one is gone!! Does anybody know of anywhere else that I can find one? I tried calling Coach and the SA told me that they didn't make that many of that style (10794), and wouldn't be getting any more in. Any ideas??
    I need help!! :sos:

Thank you!!
    Lara

Attached Files:

2. try the 1800 #

3. Which 1800#? Coach or Macy's?

4. 1800 coach line. you might get lucky. Gosh I have the medium and wish I would have bought the large. I definetely need more room lol!

5. call macys and ask if you can have it shipped from a store i just tried it on yesterday afternoon they had 2 at the macy's in brooklyn

in fact u could call the store yourself this was the one i was at again they had 2 yesterday :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]Macy's Downtown Brooklyn[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Directions | Catalogs422 Fulton StreetBrooklyn, NY 11201718/875-7200Today's Hours : 10:00AM - 8:00PM Tomorrow's Hours : 12:00PM - 7:00PM
    [​IMG]See more store hours [​IMG]

6. Thank you guys so much!! Before the post about which 1800 number to call, I called the Macy's 1800#, and the sweet lady on the phone called all around FL and GA, to no avail. She finally found one in New York City. YAY!! Carly will be here in 3-5 days!! :yahoo:

You all are wonderful! I had been so disappointed thinking that I had missed out. Thank you so much for the help!

I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!
    :heart:Lara

7. Yeah! I'm glad you found it. Enjoy!