Help stop the voices...

SCL, it's been raining cats and dogs over here. And my Lindy is my trusted bag in the rain.

Just yestedrday, when I had to walk in the rain with my brolly, I was pleased that I could hang my Lindy through her handles right & have here right in front of me, under shelter. On a good day, I usually sling her over my shoulder using her long shoulder strap.

I was in fact thinking that if it was another H shoulder bag, the bag would have gotten wet, even under the brolly.

It's a very functional bag. A definite must have!

You will......

he, he, he....

LOL...Wongnumber just wrestled you to the ground baby...

Football game... Lindy...looks like COOLER... OMG...WN just saved me $5K...

Wongnumber...Could you please make me hate Lindy as grab and go bag as well????? Please remind me that I LOVE the Birkin and Kelly...

That said...how do you all feel about the all leather GP tote?????

SCL, it's been raining cats and dogs over here. And my Lindy is my trusted bag in the rain.

Just yestedrday, when I had to walk in the rain with my brolly, I was pleased that I could hang my Lindy through her handles right & have here right in front of me, under shelter. On a good day, I usually sling her over my shoulder using her long shoulder strap.

I was in fact thinking that if it was another H shoulder bag, the bag would have gotten wet, even under the brolly.

It's a very functional bag. A definite must have!

Oh no....................................

Funnily enough, I DO like the leather GP. Had never been impressed by GP previously.

(Having said that, also saw nice tote at Prada, first Prada bag in years that made me pause, go back to it and look and even try.)

Lindy is NOT good as grab and go. Birkin is still best for that. Lindy frustrates me sometimes. Looks bloody good but for functionality,no. Let me blow a raspberry on it. LOL.

LOL...Wongnumber just wrestled you to the ground baby...

Football game... Lindy...looks like COOLER... OMG...WN just saved me $5K...

Wongnumber...Could you please make me hate Lindy as grab and go bag as well????? Please remind me that I LOVE the Birkin and Kelly...

That said...how do you all feel about the all leather GP tote?????

Hahhaa.. I have no idea of much that you H-girls are yapping about, but this thread is hilarious!

Are all Hermes threads like this? I've been avoiding the H forums because I can barely afford my LV craze, let alone fund any Hermes lemmings, but perhaps I should lurk for the entertainment factor? The idea of taking a Hermes to a football game is hilarious - I'd wear a poncho made out of a bin liner and carry a plastic shopping bag, but then the only seats I've ever sat in were the 'scrum' seats with everybody else.. :Push:

SCL, the Rouge H Lindy that you returned ... was it in Clemence? Do you think you might have kept it if it was Rouge H Swift? Somehow, the Lindy seems to look better in Swift. (It's lighter too) It's my own opinion. Take no heed of it if your mind's already set on Clemence.

S'Mom, the Lindy comes only in Swift, Clemence & bi-material with toile (for non-exotic). The slouchy design needs souple leathers.

LOL...we try...

I may be over the Lindy...kind of like my red Manolos...although I now need to sell them...

I have had at least a dozen opportunities to purchase a Lindy and did not...a sign?????????? Hmmm...