Help stop the voices...

KB...I love, love, love it!!!! LOL...when I first saw the cafe swatch, my thought was...a shade of brown w/ a bit of green in it... Graphite...black "lite"... Haha...I think my next back will be...BLACK!!! Black/black...blue/black...light black...or...chocolate...green/chocolate...but not red/chocolate...haha...

Because I really do like the look of the Lindy on the arm...and the fold-up reminds me of a fortune cookie... Reminds me of a cooler when worn on the shoulder...lol... I am a bit OCD..naw...

LOL, glad you're seeing what I mean about cooler bag. The aussie ones, which have at least a design element to them.

Talking of cooler bags, have you seen those neoprene wine bottle carriers? Perfect for one or two bottles to your favourite BYO restaurant. Very cool, but in colours you will hate. Tangerine, vert anis. Non-H of course but yours truly only thinks in terms of H colours these days.

LOL, glad you're seeing what I mean about cooler bag. The aussie ones, which have at least a design element to them.

Talking of cooler bags, have you seen those neoprene wine bottle carriers? Perfect for one or two bottles to your favourite BYO restaurant. Very cool, but in colours you will hate. Tangerine, vert anis. Non-H of course but yours truly only thinks in terms of H colours these days.

Kind of condom like?

there was a guy coming in to my building last night holding a cooler and in my head i said "OOH! A LINDY!" lol

LOL... Apparently said by ob/gyns as well... Well...not the cooler aspect...that would be shoulder style... Rather the fortune cookie aspect... Wong...what have you done to my mind???

*LOL*, Wongnumber, it's a good thing, I wasn't drinking or eating when I read your reply. I would have needed a new keyboard. ;)

LOL K_B. I've made it point now only to eat and read when I'm online with the NY Times. I've had too many accidents on this forum. Luckily my favourite drinks are Diet Coke and Pelligrino, both of which wipe down easily.