Help, should i return this coat????

^^The one you saw is on US site. i'm in Australia, and i brought mine from UK (international) site, don't think they'll let me exchange, since its sold out on UK site. Plus its almost double the price on US site.

I just checked the size comparison, size 38 is only 1 cm longer than 36, in terms of length and sleeve. So 36 isn't much smaller. If i decide to return it, i might just get a refund instead of exchange.

I actually don't think it's bad. The way you're wearing it in the pictures makes it look like the size is intentional. It has personality and looks very comfy and warm. Keep it!

I personally like the way it looks, especially the way you styled it with the skinny jeans, balances out the oversized top. I doubt that even if the smaller size was available that it would be much smaller, I think that it is supposed to look very oversized. I say go with your gut, if your inital reaction wasn't love, then I'd send it back, I've learned the hard way that if I don't love something as soon as I try it on, I'll never convince myself to wear it.

I think if you are not loving it you should return, but guessing from the cut the coat is supposed to be worn big, oversized style!!!!

Looks cosy and warm tho!! lol!!!

I actually think it looks gorgeous on you!

I love how you mix oversized with the skinny - the balance is most definitely a plus.:tup:

I've always loved your posts on the outfit of the day, and honestly, I kind of use you as my role model for when I wear my outfits! (Cheezy, I know. lol)

So don't return it. ^^

Thank you girls!!! i'm leaning towards not return it.....now the oversized style kinda grow on me, i can wear it as an opened winter coat (like the first two pics) and also a relaxed comfty knit sweater with a belt (wide/thin). Plus, considering its about 70% off the retail price, it really is a bargain i don't wanna miss.

I actually think it looks gorgeous on you!

I love how you mix oversized with the skinny - the balance is most definitely a plus.:tup:

I've always loved your posts on the outfit of the day, and honestly, I kind of use you as my role model for when I wear my outfits! (Cheezy, I know. lol)

So don't return it. ^^

Awww...thank you!! :P you are so sweet :heart:!!!