Help! Should I keep these Cole Haan boots? (pics!)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

jhazn85

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
New York City
I love the shape and style! The only thing that makes me hesitate is the color, because it would be a little hard to pull off (for me, personally), but I think that with the right outfit it would look really cute!! I'm thinking leggings and a sweater tunic?

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
hmmm....cant tell the color because of the photos are a bit darkish. Those are the in boot for fall, but something about them makes me not fully like them. If they are comfy & the price was right, keep them, if not return.

artiksun

Handbag Addict =)
Sep 26, 2006
Philadelphia, PA area
Ok, after some rabid googling, I finally found out more information about these boots! They are the Kenna Tall Platform boots by Cole Haan. The average online price for them is around $240 and I paid $130 for them in a store in brand new condition, so I think I got a really good deal. They are super comfortable for being 3" heels (the platform under the toe helps). They have beautiful detailing around the toe and heel. Overall, the boots have a little bit of a “western” feel. The leather is a versatile light golden brown/tan color and very soft and slouchy. I find the rounded toe very flattering and comfortable (although the shoes are a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear). There are no zippers (you just pull them on using the "finger hooks" on the tops of each boot) and they are knee high boots, but I have large calf muscles (AND bunions, which is probably more information than any of you care to know!) and I have no problems with them fitting. If I'm not wearing trouser socks or stockings, it's hard for me to slide my foot in, but I wouldn't normally go sock-less with knee high boots.

I found more pics on Zappos since my cell phone pictures are dark and don't do these boots justice! As for keeping them, I've been wearing them all day and I really love them (the look and the feel), so they're mine for good! :yahoo:

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
That's a great deal! Cole Haans are uber comfy and I think this pair looks great. Unsure about the stitchings on the side but I would keep them nevertheless.