Help! Should I keep these Cole Haan boots? (pics!)

artiksun

Handbag Addict =)
Sep 26, 2006
I got a great deal on these Cole Haan boots. I love them, but I want some second (or more) opinions. Should I keep them?? :tup: or :tdown:?

Attachments

• php7NfrbHPM.jpg
    php7NfrbHPM.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 109
  • phphhspAhPM.jpg
    phphhspAhPM.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 97
  • phpi6ISsRPM.jpg
    phpi6ISsRPM.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 94
  • phpn7hvWWPM.jpg
    phpn7hvWWPM.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 96
  • phpz2jkVqPM.jpg
    phpz2jkVqPM.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 112
I love the shape and style! The only thing that makes me hesitate is the color, because it would be a little hard to pull off (for me, personally), but I think that with the right outfit it would look really cute!! I'm thinking leggings and a sweater tunic?

hmmm....cant tell the color because of the photos are a bit darkish. Those are the in boot for fall, but something about them makes me not fully like them. If they are comfy & the price was right, keep them, if not return.

Ok, after some rabid googling, I finally found out more information about these boots! They are the Kenna Tall Platform boots by Cole Haan. The average online price for them is around $240 and I paid $130 for them in a store in brand new condition, so I think I got a really good deal. They are super comfortable for being 3" heels (the platform under the toe helps). They have beautiful detailing around the toe and heel. Overall, the boots have a little bit of a “western” feel. The leather is a versatile light golden brown/tan color and very soft and slouchy. I find the rounded toe very flattering and comfortable (although the shoes are a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear). There are no zippers (you just pull them on using the "finger hooks" on the tops of each boot) and they are knee high boots, but I have large calf muscles (AND bunions, which is probably more information than any of you care to know!) and I have no problems with them fitting. If I'm not wearing trouser socks or stockings, it's hard for me to slide my foot in, but I wouldn't normally go sock-less with knee high boots.

I found more pics on Zappos since my cell phone pictures are dark and don't do these boots justice! As for keeping them, I've been wearing them all day and I really love them (the look and the feel), so they're mine for good! :yahoo:

cole_haan_kenna_boots_golden_brown.jpeg

cole_haan_kenna_boots_golden_brown._closeup.jpeg

cole_haan_kenna_boots_golden_brown._underside.jpeg

That's a great deal! Cole Haans are uber comfy and I think this pair looks great. Unsure about the stitchings on the side but I would keep them nevertheless.