Help required uploading photos

May 9, 2013
Hi everyone, I have tried to upload some photos and its all gone terribly wrong. I have managed to upload them to the pics of your Mulberry family but they are up side down. Can someone tell me how to rotate them? I would like to share some more pics with you all but the right way up!!! I am trying to do it from my iPad.
Thanks in advance.

It happens to me too..some of my,album are upside down ...some are ok, when you click on the thumbnail but some are still upside down and I can't get them the right way up!!,

With my iphone I found I had to hold it sideways with the home button end in my right hand to take pics and then they posted right side up.

Meanwhile my avi changes direction based on the device I am using at the moment

The thing I cannot do is upload more than one pic per post using my phone. I can with my laptop, but with my phone it will only post the last pic selected.

With my iphone I found I had to hold it sideways with the home button end in my right hand to take pics and then they posted right side up.

Meanwhile my avi changes direction based on the device I am using at the moment

The thing I cannot do is upload more than one pic per post using my phone. I can with my laptop, but with my phone it will only post the last pic selected.

Me too